𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 : 𝕎𝔼𝕀ℝ𝔻 𝔼ℕℂ𝕆𝕌ℕ𝕋𝔼ℝ

“~𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝

“~𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗~”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

This is...

This is...

.

.

.

.

.

A maze ?!

Impossible !

Why do I always return to the same place !

What's happening !

Someone help me !

Wendy Marvell. 15 years old. Likes : infinite options. Dislikes : pickled plums. Currently stuck in an unknown forest ! What will she do ?

The said bluenette hit her head against a tree trunk (against which she left a scratch to mark the way only to return to the same spot again and again) as large tears fell down her cheeks. Why ? Just why is this happening? Is she really this unlucky ? As she went on with her tantrums, a shadow peeked from behind a nearby tree.

“...”

Her ears perked up at sound. It was almost inaudible. She wiped her tears and walked towards the tree nearby. There was slight rustling behind it and with her dragon senses she caught it with ease.

“ Hello ? Is someone there ?” She kept walking until she stood right beside the person who was dressed in a black cloak.“ Are you lost too ? Hey--"

The person shivered and appeared to be cowering in fear. He refused to face her, his back facing her. Taking in everything Wendy came to a conclusion : this person is just like me. As a good person, it's my duty to help him. So with a brave face she put up her best smile.“ It's okay. I'm lost too. Let's look for the way together, okay?” She extended a hand towards the figure to help them up.

The person glanced at her behind their shoulder. Although she couldn't see his face, she smiled at him assuring him everything will be fine.

“ Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid..”

Reality : She's hella scared.

“ A-actually I think I might know the way...(referring to the marking on the tree).”

Reality : has no idea where she is.

“ It's a good thing we met. I was just passing by....and I sensed you...”

Reality : was crying and throwing tantrums.

The person nodded and raised their hand to her face. Wendy took a step back, surprised. With a flick of his wrist, he pulled at thin air. As he moved his hands in the air, Wendy stood there dumbfounded, watching him doing weird motions. Staring at them for a moment, she let out a sniff.