𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 : 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙℍ𝔸ℕ𝕋𝕆𝕄 𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌ℙ𝔼

“ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐

“ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

The next few days went through a breeze.

The good thing is Leorio had treated the dog and sent him on his way. The latter refused to leave them but Killua was the one to trick him. Wendy felt bad but Happy was very happy, in fact.

The bad thing is they were currently on the trail of bandits from the notorious group—Phantom Troupe also known as Genei Ryodan. It wasn't really bad but dangerous...yes. If they got caught it's game over for them.

Killua and Gon tracked the pink haired lady and the longhaired male on the ground. To mask their presence they were using Zetsu. Wendy, on the other hand, followed through the sky. How you ask ?

Well there's Happy to save the day.

“ You can fly?” Wendy asked shocked at the exceed sprouting his wings and flying in the air.

“ Don't tell me you're going through a temporary memory loss, Wendy,” Happy said looking at her with a confused gaze.

“ The kitty can fly ! That's hilarious!” Killua laughed out loud and Leorio copied him. Well it was their first time to see a cat fly.

“ This dimension must be really outdated,” Happy muttered and Gon nodded innocently.

“  I think you're just too modern,” Leorio commented.

“  Guys, calm down.” Gon quickly intervened.“ Actually Wendy can't use magic in here. But you're using magic right now, if I'm correct ?”

Happy nodded in understanding. He crossed his arms in thought and finally said,“ maybe that's because I'm an exceed.”

“ But what's the difference ? We both use magic,” Wendy said.

“ There's actually a big difference. You're a human and and he's a cat...uh..exceed or whatever,” Leorio butted in.

“ No, Wendy's right. The same rules apply to both of us because we both use magic,” Happy said looking down at them.“ But one thing's clear. Magic does exist in this dimension.”

“ Now that you say it do you remember the Kiriko, the magical beasts ?” Killua pointed out.“ Don't they use magic to shapeshift or something ?”

“ That sounds right.”

“ What do you think, Happy ?” Wendy asked him as the exceed thought hard. His face morphed into that of a serious one which shocked Leorio. He didn't think the expression would fit well on the exceed’s face. But it seems they're used to situations like this.