𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 : 𝔻𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ𝕆𝕌𝕊

“𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍

“𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Why can't you use magic ?”

“ I really don't know. I should be able to. But I think it's not compatible with this dimension.”

“ Compatible ?”

Gon shut his eyes, folded his elbows together and thought about it. But it led to him steaming up.

“ I don't get it,” He said pouting.

“ Let's not think about that. Killua-kun sure is taking his time. He should have been here by now,” Wendy commented looking at the end of the corridor, towards the elevator.

The trio was currently in the Heavens Arena, competing with opponents to grow stronger. It was Killua's suggestion.

The Heavens Tower consisted of several floors. They had successfully reached the fifties and after this win, they'll get their own rooms in the hundreds.

Both Gon and Wendy were done with their matches and were waiting for Killua to arrive. He was in a match with this very nice, fellow named Zushi. The latter is currently engaged in training under his master, Wing whom they've already met.

“ There he is. Hey, Killua ! We're here !”

Killua looked at his feet, flustered when Gon called out to him, in the crowded corridor, and a few nearby gave them looks.

“ Shut up. I can see you.”

Gon laughed patting him on his back.“You took your time. Zushi is a tough opponent, isn't he ? He's amazing.”

“ Whatever. He was not that tough. But he'll be strong.” He added with a thoughtful look, as the three walked side by side towards their rooms.

As the boys started a serious conversation of their own, the last one felt someone's eyes on them. Wendy looked up at the strange, eerie feeling. She stopped in her tracks.

Behind the walls ?

Someone was peering at her.

“ Wait !” She called out to the two in front.

“ Hm ?”

“ I think...there's someone watching us!” She pointed towards the wall at the end motioning them towards it.

“ I don't feel anything.” Gon had pretty good senses.

“ There's no one. I could tell if there was someone spying,” Killua agreed with the latter. That's true. He's an assassin. He could've sensed it too.