𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 : 𝕋𝕌𝕋𝕆ℝ

“ 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 ?”

“ 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 ?”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ I didn't get your name earlier.”

Wendy peered up at her new companion’s face, expectantly. They were running through tree tops, in a hurry to get to Masadora. Gon and Killua were in the front while the girls stayed a step back along with Happy flying behind them.

“ My name ?” The blonde looked at the backs of the boys and glanced back at the bluenette who seemed eager to befriend her. She found it strange that the girl was with her instead of the boys.“ It's Biscuit. But you can call me Bisky.”

“ Bisky ? That's a cute name,” Wendy nodded thoughtfully liking the sound of it.

“ I know, right !” Bisky giggled along which earned an annoyed look from the silverette before them.

“ What about the fish ?” Happy butted in, flying in front of her face.

“ It's the middle of the forest, dear. You seriously can't expect me to materialize it out of thin air, do you?” Bisky chuckled keeping up an innocent face.

“ Right, of course,” he said a little dejected.

“ What's your name you said ?”

“ Happy ! And Happy likes fish !”

“ I see, I see.”

‘ Does this cat really think I'm gonna spend my everything on his fish !’

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟐

“ Please help him.”

The group stared at the old man who was sitting beside a sick kid. They looked in a desperate need of help and everybody in the tribe gave them a pleading gaze. The boy was breathing heavily and seemed to be on his death bed.

“ So what should we do ?”

“ I don't know. It's most probably an in-game event. Maybe they'll provide us with information if we help them.”

“ Okay.”

As Gon and Killua whispered between themselves Happy decided it would be helpful to the kid if given a fish. And with a grieving look, his hand trembling, he presented it before them, humbly.“ Do you want a fish ?”

“ I don't think fish will help, kitty,” Killua pulled him back and although Happy felt bad about it, he let out a sigh of relief.

“ How can we help ?” Gon asked politely.

“ If you have some money to spare...,” the old man said feebly bending down, and spoke the amount. To be precise it was all they were left with, at the moment.