𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 : 𝕊𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔾

“ 𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑

“ 𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜, 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ So that's where they're gonna hold the meeting.”

Bisky said out loud as she looked at the cliffs bending at right angles, creating a perfect symmetrical shape.
Gathering here to discuss about the bomber and to clear the game, once and for all, was on a very short notice. The rest will be arriving tomorrow. Since they didn't want to use their accompany cards anymore, Bisky suggested to walk here instead of teleporting.

“ Can I take a nap ?” Happy collapsed on the ground and looked up at the blue sky.“ Wow, the sky is blue. I almost forgot.”

“ So overdramatic, Happy. Well I guess I can cut you guys some slack before, uh--,” she stopped mid sentenced as her narrowed gaze turned to look at the other three.

Killua avoided gaze, as his eyes were shut close and his hands shoved into his pockets, he tried to put on a nonchalant look but the awkwardness could be felt, slowly seeping from him. Wendy stood in the middle, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt, looking down at her feet, a warm blush still on her face. Gon was standing a little behind them and he was tensed beyond his wits at the tense atmosphere. He was meaning to say something for a long time, maybe to ease the tensions, but hesitated to speak out his thoughts. In brief, the three of them had created a very nervous environment around them and even Happy couldn't take a nap, peacefully.

“ Ok now, what's wrong with you three?” Bisky asked as Happy stood beside her, curious to know too.

“ It's nothing,” Killua said with a straight look. He sure is good at hiding his emotions, Bisky thought.

“ Y-yes, it is nothing,” Gon added a bit later, with clear discomfort. Well, the same cannot be said for him.

The duo turned their gaze towards Wendy next who didn't say anything. The girl flinched under their gaze and shifted her weight from one leg to other. For starters, she still couldn't believe that happened a while ago. Maybe she was daydreaming after all? If no, then his actions were outrageous. Embarassment was something she never handled well. On top of that......in front of them... burying her face in her palms she shook her head.

While she was going through her mini breakdown session, Killua couldn't help but notice the tingling sensation within him since the event. It's no big deal. Yet, he found himself getting angry for no reason at all. Gon had perceived his uneasiness. Strange how people read him better than he himself.