𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 : 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕌𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕊

“𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

“𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Today is the long awaited grudge match! Gido vs Gon ! In their previous encounter Gon ended up in the hospital, but what'll happen this time?”

“ So he calls it Fig-hibernation ? How lame.”

Wendy sweatdropped at the name. She had been telling Killua all about the boy when the referee yelled a ‘begin!’

Gido immediately released his tops at the boy who readied his stance. Observing their path and direction, he activated his Ren with a blast just at the moment when the tops were about to hit him. He sent them flying rendering Gido’s tactic completely useless. It would be an understatement to say the latter was surprised.

For the last time he thought it had been a mistake challenging the kids, on their part. Holding Zushi hostage would be the next bad move. But Gido was not going to give up here. He'd do anything to win this round.

“ Gon-kun’s Ren is amazing as usual.” Wendy commented observing her friend in awe.

Killua couldn't help but nod along. It might be his character that adds to it. His determination flared along with his aura. It's all part of the physique.

He envied him. There was something Gon was willing to fight for. Hence the will to do better. The same cannot be said for the silverette. Heck, he's far from it. He's still trying to figure out what he should fight for.

His blue orbs travelled to the girl beside him. Yes, he's curious. Knowing the girl it would be definitely something stupid. He rubbed his nape awkwardly having second thoughts on whether it'd be polite to ask her something like that.

It's not noticeable with Gon. But he definitely has problems in communicating with the bluenette. Maybe it's because she's of the opposite gender. But he can't be open and free while talking to her. The girl, on the other hand, seemed to be equally open and free with him. She had full trust in him. She has already considered him a close friend. But the boy still couldn't. Something was keeping him from doing so.

He felt more guilty than ever.

“ Do you want to ask me something, Killua-kun?”

And there's that. Is she a mind reader or what ?

He was yanked out of his thoughts by her tender voice. She always seemed so fragile and he was frightened he'd break her.“ Ah..it's nothing.”

“ Okay then.” Wendy turned her attention back to the arena but felt his distress. She sighed.