𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !!

Finally, I'm done ! That took a lot of time. Thank you everyone for reading this, voting and commenting ! As this was my first ever book, I'm really happy (a bit surprised) with the feedback. Because frankly, I didn't have much expectations ಠ_ಠ seriously, I have a lot to know about myself.

Anyways, to clear all your doubts, no, this is not the end and yes, there's gonna be a Book 2 on Ephemeral. So you can rest assured the story has just begun.

I'm still working on Book 2 so it might take a while to publish. In the meantime, I have decided to update another work of mine that has somehow ended up in my word office with 25 or so chapters. Believe me when I say the urge was so strong to drop this book in the middle and start with the other book, that I had almost given in. But I endured, thanks to your motivation, readers !!!

I can just say the new book's gonna be on Haikyuu (that I watched recently) so if you liked this book, you can look forward to it !

I'm so excited (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

That's it. Once again, thank you so much for sparing your precious time on this thing I call a ‘book’.

This was my initial cover page for the book but I dropped it 👆 it looked too clustered

This was my initial cover page for the book but I dropped it 👆 it looked too clustered. What do you think ??

See you soon !