𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 : ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙℝ𝔼ℍ𝔼ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

“ 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

“ 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Okay, we're in.”

“ Act natural.”

“ Shut up. You stay in your hole and keep quiet.”

“ Apparently, this hole is too small for me to fit,” Happy grunted loudly, peeking from the bag that Wendy was carrying. Killua and Gon walked on either side of her acting like bodyguards of some sort while Bisky walked at the back, keeping a close look on the many doors and rooms across the courtyard. It'd take time.

“ Okay. I'll talk to them first,” Hana, who was walking in the front, said loudly. There were two rabbit guards at the door leading to the interior part of the palace.

“ Hana ! Having an appointment with the king?” One of them chirped enthusiastically and the other peeked behind her to glance at the group.

“ Yes, the usual.” She noticed how the other one’s gaze lingered on them a tid bit longer and quickly said,“oh these are my relatives. Now this one,” she motioned towards Wendy,“ is a fantastic healer. I've brought her here for I believe she might be able to do something that I couldn't.”

Their eyes widened slightly as their hopeful gazes moved towards Wendy who shifted in her place, uncomfortably.“ Is that true ?”

“ But isn't she too small ? One would think you would have greater knowledge and experience.”

“ Well, isn't the Prince too ? Yet he's doing a great job in handling the city on his own,” Hana said coolly.“ But to answer your question, she's a Nen user.”

This information made them even more surprised than before and sharing knowing looks with each other they said,“ we trust you, Hana. But I'm afraid we cannot let strangers near the King. Recently, there's been news of intruders..”

“ So you think my relatives are intruders ? Come now, Shiki, I promise they are harmless.”

Killua grew tense. He thought it'd be easy but it seems the rabbits are cautious than ever. But he couldn't really blame them when the King is sick and a thirteen-year-old prince is looking after his kingdom.

“ Is there something I can help you with?”

A very familiar voice resounded in the inner corridor and Wendy's face lit up in recognition. It was the Prince.

“ Juleus ! Thank god you're here. I'm very hurt to see your keepers raising suspicion against my relatives,” Hana said in a sweet voice. It appeared they were on pretty good terms and rather close.