𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 : 𝕀ℕ𝔻𝕀ℂ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊

“𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚣𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎 ?”

“𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚣𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎 ?”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

‘ His side profile is very attractive.’

Wendy stared, slightly open mouthed, from her place on the ground.

It has been a week since they have been training and Killua had dropped out of the game, once in between, to take the Hunter Exam and happily returned back with a Hunter’s license.

She sneezed lightly and positioned herself in a more comfortable way, adjusting her grip on the rope in hand.

It's still dark and everyone (including Killua) was fast asleep with the exception of the bluenette. Various thoughts kept her up and it was in a trance that she realised she had been staring at the silverette the entire time.

He didn't snore unlike Gon who was currently catching fishes in his dream. This is the first time she has seen him sleeping, peacefully and she was glad for it.

“ I can go three nights staight without sleep,he had said.

It was a full moon night; the entire terrain shone brightly under the light and with all the stars up in the sky, it created a beautiful occasion for stargazing.

The moonlight illuminated the boy’s face, too. His sharp features reflected under the light, his skin pale as white, his cheekbones creating prominent lines along the side with his lips, slightly parted. And Wendy couldn't help but observe it all.

To be honest, this would be the first time she was looking at him so closely. It did weird things to her and with a shake of her head, she tore her gaze off his face.

To distract herself she looked at Gon’s side profile, this time. He was smiling slightly with his eyes shut close, muttering something like ‘I caught the Lord of the Lake......... again’ under his breath. A few strands of his hair slowly fell over his forehead and she wondered how he styled his hair that way.

‘ He's so adorable.’

And again with a shake of her head, added with an awkward cough, she stared up ahead. A light shade of pink tinted her cheeks as she realised how creepy it would seem if someone happened to witness her staring at their profiles, in their sleep, without their knowledge.

Is it one of the side-effects of spending time with boys her age ?

She felt strange things in her tummy and poked it with her hand.

Whatever it is, it's embarassing.

Just why was she staring at boys in their sleep ! Something's seriously wrong with her. She lightly hit her belly feeling like she was bloating.