𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 : 𝔾𝕌𝕀𝕃𝕋

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ They're back,” Wendy muttered to herself as she saw Happy flying towards her, with Gon in his grasp.

These three months have been pretty eventful.

After forming teams, they decided, acquiring cards to clear the game should be their first and foremost concern. Gaining the first step through playing dodgeball with Razor, their next step consequently became defeating the Bomber and his minions.

That's exactly what they did after.

Wendy protested when Bisky told her to stay away from the fight. She didn't want to be left out. She might regret it later.

“ Wendy, you need to remain unscratched. It's because you've something that we don't,” Bisky said giving the younger’s hands a light squeeze.

Yes, she can heal.

Happy went with Gon to provide support. Yet, she felt nervousness build up when the duo landed and the latter stumbled a bit, before kneeling on the ground.

With quick steps she reached them and bit her bottom lip in frustration at his injuries.“ It's okay. I'll heal you,” she tried to smile but couldn't. I can't heal this. Her healing quirk has not yet reached to her former levels and as it's Nen, it has certain limitations that would have not been there had it been magic. She'll need more time to take her ability to such heights.

“ Man, I took quite a hit,” Gon chuckled as he leaned forward, his head dropping over his body, loosely.

“ But you won, right ?”

“ Of course.”

Even for a bit, Wendy was able to smile at that. Her hands emitted a bright green aura as she started healing him.“ Happy, are you okay?”

“ Aye, aye, I'm quite fine, Wendy ! Just focus on him for now,” he said pointing at the boy and she nodded.

There was silence for a few moments and her hands started trembling slightly as she saw her healing could do nothing to help. She felt so useless at the moment. But she didn't give up. She could feel her own energy drain off.

“ Wendy, don't push yourself,” Gon whispered.“ Anyway, I feel a lot better.”

“ I'm not.”

He sighed and decided to leave her be. Not like he had the strength to speak, anyways.

“ Wendy !”

The girl perked up at the voice. She looked up to see Bisky, walking towards them briskly, Killua a little behind with the three villains who seemed to be knocked out at the moment. As they reached nearer, Killua grimaced at the sight and held himself back from punching the idiot across his face. I told him not to overdo it. Stupid.