𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 : 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸

“ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

“ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ It's a headband.”

Bisky inspected the thing in her hand—a plain yellow band, with two rabbit ears protruding from the surface. It matched with her hair colour and received a compliment from the store lady, on putting it on.

She put a hand on her chin and nodded approvingly at her own reflection in the mirror.

Apparently, applying magic these headbands would most likely fuse with their heads and others who see it would feel that they're actual ears and not fake ones.

“ Should I go with white ?” Wendy asked timidly holding up a band before her head but thought it looked bad on her, so put it away.

Noticing this Bisky said,“ what's wrong ? That's good enough.”

The bluenette hesitated before putting it back on and peeked from behind the blonde's shoulder to check herself out.

“ Good to go, Wendy.”

“ I'm not wearing that ! The hell !”

Killua's loud cry of rebuke resonated within the room.

Bisky clicked her tongue and went outside the cubicle to tell him off for the commotion he was creating. Wendy followed close behind and slapped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Killua stood there in the middle of the room, looking at the mirror with a disgusted face, behind him where a short bunny tail belt has been strapped around his waist. On covering the strap, it really did look like an actual scut.

A few seconds later Gon jumped out of the small cubicle to show off his own tortilla scut and matching ears, extending above his head, with his hair pushed back with the headband.

“ Cute,” Wendy muttered to herself to see his tail wiggle a bit when he moved around. A light shade of pink tinged her cheeks when she looked at her back to inspect her rabbit-belt, white in colour.

“ This is a disaster,” Killua covered his red face with his hand, as the store keeper put a white headband on him too.“This is so embarrassing.”

“ Everyone looks so good !” Gon said excitedly throwing his hands up in the air. His gaze stopped on Bisky who coughed meaningfully.“ Uh ?” She narrowed her eyes at him and getting her signal he nervously added,“ you look really young, Bisky-chan !”

“ Exactly what I wanted to hear. Good boy, Gon,” she said in a sweet voice ruffling his hair to which Gon pouted.

It took him an hour to style it.