𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 : 𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾

“ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑

“ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Where's the king again ?”

“ He's sick, doesn't even have an ounce of strength left in him. Totally bedridden. So the Prince looks after the land now. The king is now just a nominal figure,” Hana said sadly.

The Prince was popular among his subjects, not because of his father's name but for his own great endeavours. He succeeded in proving to be a great future King for the kingdom and now that his son prevailed in earning the trust of the subjects, the king had no fear of death, any longer.

“ That's why he looked so young,” Killua said remembering his young presence. He looked around their age.

“ What sort of magic does the Prince use ?” Wendy asked.

“ Fire.”

“ Fire ?” Wendy looked at Happy who looked back at her. And pretty nonchalantly she muttered under her breath,“ like Natsu-san.”

It brought back memories.

Gon and Killua stared at Wendy when suddenly a look of realisation crossed their faces. Natsu. Yes, he was mentioned several times before in conversations, the other name frequently heard from them besides Carla. As far as they could remember he is a guild member.

“ Apparently their entire lineage deals with fire magic. And his flames are beautiful. You ought to watch it sometime,” Hana went on.“ Price Juleus is a very kind person. It's because of him we're still able to conceal our presence from most of the outside world.”

“ So you aren't a part of the game ?”

“ People think we are but we're not. A few players gone astray comes here in a while but besides that we're completely hidden. Without the game no one comes here, on Greed Island. Only a few people know about us.”

“ The Hunter Association ?” Bisky asked.

“ I said a few.” Hana said in a lighthearted manner but it was dismissive. Bisky didn't bother to poke her for more information knowing the former is not the type to spill everything at a single blow.

“ You call yourselves the direct descendants of Hekate ?” Killua interrogated further.

“ I wish not to disclose any further,” she concluded and collecting their cups, stood up.“ It's almost evening. It's better if you lot take a bath soon.” She spared them a look.