𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 : ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐

“ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚝 ! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍!”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

Gon ran up the hills towards the lady who had no idea the boy was going to show up today. Nevertheless being happy would be an understatement to describe how she felt at the moment.

“ Aunt Mito ! I'm back !” Gon almost lunged at her throwing her off balance. She laughed merrily embracing him in a tight hug. He grinned up at her and she realised it's been a while since she had seen his bright countenance.

Her gaze travelled down the hill only to find another familiar face. The bluenette waved at her smiling widely. Close behind her followed a boy whom Gon had mentioned in letters.

Wendy walked upto them.“ How are you, Mito-san?”

“ Great, as you can see. You seem in a pretty good shape too,” she said patting the little girl’s head.“ And you must be Killua.”

The boy perked up at his name.

“ Do you need help with anything?” Wendy asked as Mito went into the kitchen. The boys took a seat at the table.

“ I'll be fine. Just freshen up first—”

“ Let me take out the dishes for you,” she interrupted rushing towards the cabinets. Mito sighed knowing there's no stopping her.

Killua watched his friend glide across the kitchen, taking out utensils and other necessities, knowing exactly where each and every thing was....oh yes. Gon had said before that she had stayed at his place for some weeks.

The boys took a bath and when everything was almost prepared for supper, Wendy took a quick shower after them. After having their food Gon volunteered to show Killua around the island. Of course Wendy tagged along.

They spent the day, messing around in the forests, fishing in the river, roaming through the streets, and finally stopped to rest by a cliff, lighting up a fire for it was near dark.

“ Hey, Gon. What are you going to do next?” Wendy heard Killua ask Gon. She turned her attention back to the starry night sky. Her mind was not really into their conversation although she made effort to listen in.

Various thoughts roamed through her brain. She has to start finding clues to have a vivid idea on where she stands. It's not everyday you drop through a time portal.

She tuned in to the conversation again when heard something being said about mother and Aunt Mito. Killua gazed beside him to look directly at her.“ What about you ? Got any parents?”

“ Now Killua, that's plain rude!” Gon butted in.

“ What ? I asked her a question.”

“ You could've said it in a nice way.”