𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 : 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔼𝕐

“ 𝙸'𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠

“ 𝙸'𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Are you out of your mind!”

After gathering information about the game and reuniting with Leorio, they were now standing in front of a cafe. Hearing the trio was in need of money to get the game from the auction, the older suggested to get to work as soon as possible.

Their plan was pretty simple but it was when Leorio proposed something additional that it didn't sit well with the boys.

“ Are you out of your mind ! You're seriously asking me that ?” Leorio said shaking Killua who pushed him off feeling annoyed.“ Look, it's a good offer. Wendy's agreeing. Then what's your problem !”

Gon was peering at a big poster outside the cafe. It said something about in need of waitresses. Apparently it was on the brink of closing down due to its bad condition. All the employees have left because no one visits this end of the city and hence gets hardly three or four customers a day. The manager is a polite man with good etiquettes. He needed serious help. Leorio being a charitable person decided to help him and gave his word. Wendy, hearing the story of the poor man, couldn't help but agree. The real reason was the manager agreed to pay them handsomely for even one full day of work.

All she has to do is attract customers.

“ Did you see the place ? It doesn't look like a cafe to me !” Killua yelled pointing towards the bar where two men were laughing merrily, clearly drunk, clinking their beer mugs together.

“ We're getting money for it !”

“ Aren't we doing the conditional auction thingy ?”

“ You think that's enough ? You'll not get shit from that !”

“ You're just an old sick pervert !” He said not finding anything more to say in his defense.

“ What's your problem anyway when she doesn't have any ?” Leorio asked pointing at Wendy who was looking around wondering what Happy was doing.

“ It's a place full of men and sick pervs like you. Wendy's a girl in that place full of hooligans. How can you not see the problem !” Killua almost felt like pulling on his hair.

Leorio was going to say something back but Gon intervened.“ Killua, I don't think there's any problem.”

“ Hah ?!”

“ I mean it's Wendy. She can look after herself.”

“ Not you too, Gon !”

“ If you are so worried then we can stay here and keep an eye on her--”