𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐 : 𝔾𝕆𝕆𝔻𝔹𝕐𝔼

“ 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

“ 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Gon has recovered.”

A lean figure ran down the stoned pathway of the back alley. The pedlars who were proceeding to close down the shops moved out of the way as the girl rushed through. Her blue locks fluttered in the wind and small pants left her tired frame.

“ Leorio....!!”

The evening sun gradually receded behind the houses and tinged the road with a bright ochre hue. It represented the twilight hours perfectly as the veil of semi-darkness began to fall on the town, below. But even in that a steady sound of footsteps resonated on the streets.

“ Killua, thank you for everything.”

The girl took a sharp left at the end of the alleyway to step out onto the main streets. Her steps were gradually slowing down and she felt beyond weary. Her speed decreased and for a moment she wanted to stop to catch her breath. But there's no time for that now. If she doesn't hurry, she might not be able to see him again.

“ I was tired of waiting.”

The street was almost empty according to the time and the few people who were getting ready to head home. She passed through a small stall where different magazines were on the display. But she paid no mind to it.

“ Oh ! The phone is ringing,” Gon said as he pulled the device from his bag. After a mass protest from the Hunter Association crowd, Ging was forced to give some sort of a parting gift to his son. And seeing his beetle phone, the older bought him a smartphone.“ It's Leorio !”

“ Latest edition of the top blacklist Hunters !! It's the last one !!!!” Someone yelled from a distance. It caught Ging’s attention who was waiting for Gon to figure out how to receive a call on a smartphone.
The said boy was finally able to swap the green button up.“ Hello ?”

“ Gon, you talk to him. I'll meet you here in a minute.” Saying this, Gon's father walked away towards the stall that was selling different books and magazines.

Gon turned his back as he tried to hear the older on the other side, better.“ Leorio ? I can't hear you...”
As Ging marched on his way across the stoned road, someone passed by him swiftly, a small girl about Gon's age, with dark blue hair. She was dressed in a hospital shirt and pant, and seemed to be in a hurry. The older's eyes flickered towards the bluenette for a second before looking ahead at the shop.

“ Hey. Can I get that ?”

The stall owner looked up at the face and got a shock.“ Ging Freeccs ?”