Chapter 3

When I got home I see my brothers moving my stuff out of my room. "W-What's going on?! Why are you taking my stuff out?!"

"Since our sister Aoi is moving with us she's gonna need a room." Kai says as he and Sora continue moving my stuff out of my room.

"Then where am I going to sleep."

"You can clear out the storage room yourself and make yourself comfy." Sora responded Leaving boxes just outside of my door. "I suggest you start clearing it out now unless you want to sleep on the couch."

"What's all this mess here." My father says as he approached us.

"Father you have to stop them." I cling to his sleeve. "They're ta-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he yanks me off.

"Don't touch me!" He says venomously. "Clean up this mess unless you want all your stuff to be thrown out to the trash." With that he walks out. You turn to look at your brothers.

"Can't you clean out the storage room and make that Aoi's room?"

"I don't want that small room. I thought you would be alright if I took your room." You turn to look and see Aoi with an innocent looking smile. "It would make it easier for me to settle in. This is way I won't have to be uncomfortable here. Right Sister?" She's smiling on the outside but I know she's looking down on me in the inside. She must know how I'm being treated here.

"Ye-yes. You're right, I'm sorry."I say hanging my head low. I head to my stuff and take them closer to the storage room. After clearing out the storage room enough to fit my bed, I bring my clothes and other essentials and leave everything else in the boxes. I look at the time and see it's

"2 AM?! Just how long did I take." You say to yourself. "Dang no wonder I'm tired. Guess I should sleep since I have school tomorrow." You yawn and get into bed.

That Morning I get up and get dressed. I head down to see everyone having breakfast together. Great, you're not gonna have an appetite this morning. "Well aren't you up late." Kai said. "Sorry we didn't prepare any breakfast for you."

"That's fine. I- I wasn't really hungry." And with bad timing your stomach makes a noise embarrassing you. You immediately run out the door with your face flushed. "Curse you stomach!" You kept running until you arrived at school.

~Ya'll imagine the school life.~

~Bing~

You check your phone and it's Mikey letting you know there's another Toman meeting. "Looks like I have a few hours until the meet up." With that you go off to buy some Dorayaki and head home to put on your uniform. As your about to head out you see Aoi coming out of your former room.

"Oh. That uniform... Are you in a gang?" She looks up and down at your outfit. You wanna try and act intimidating but it would most likely backfire.

"Yes. I have to get going now" With that you left and headed to the meet up.

As always all the Toman members arrive before Mikey does. They look at you and talk amongst themselves. They would usually throw some punches but Mikey would arrive soon so they just hold themselves back.

"Toman's Meeting is now starting!" Draken yells.

"Today (Gang's Name) has challenged us to a fight. The fight is tomorrow! So put your game faces on and get ready!" Mikey said Hyping up everyone. "We'll show them why Toman is strong!"

"TOMAN, TOMAN, TOMAN, TOMAN!"

"This was a short meeting but Have the rest of the night to rest up for tomorrow! You're all dismissed!"