Chapter 28

New Years has come and gone. You would've like to spent that time with your brothers, but they've been leaving home to go off somewhere in a new gang uniform. They invited you to go with them, saying they were meeting with someone by the name Izana. You refused, they had mentioned about the gang and you didn't want to join another and they respected your decision. You still keep training so you won't be beaten easily although You had to train at a gym since the other delinquents that follow you and your brothers also went with them. Toman left you with little faith in gangs but also made you feel less lonely by being surrounded by others, though lately you've been feeling lonely.

Whenever you just laze around, your mind wonders back to the kiss you shared with Haru.

"Ah!" You screamed and blushed into a pillow as you rolled around in bed.

I wonder when they'll get home...

You layed in bed, letting time pass by since Ran and Rindou have been getting home late. It was still pretty early in the afternoon so you had plenty of hours to do something.
...
.....
.......

"I'll go to Shibuya's mall!" You got ready and headed out. You hop into the train as you travel closer to your destination. You heard a bunch of semi loud whispers coming from multiple people.

"We should stay away.."

"Don't get close to them.."

"There's so many of them.."

Curious, you looked to see what they were look at. A bunch of delinquents, all in uniform, a very similar uniform to that of your brothers. "I forgot to ask about the name."

Just don't make eye contact and you'll be good.

You reassure yourself. You blended in well with the other passengers and just waited until your stop.

~Now arriving to Shibuya~

You heard the announcer speak. "Finally.." you sigh. The doors open and just as you were to officially feel relief and step out from your side, you see all the delinquents walk out as well.

"So this is Shibuya?"

"This city looks pretty normal."

"Ugh, I'm gonna go pee." You heard several of them converse with each other.

"Well shit." You wanted to go around them to go on your merry way but they were spread out in the platform.

"We're gonna blackmail someone."

"We're gonna beat up any delinquents we see, right?"

Yikes! Definitely avoid them. You went to a vending machine to get a drink as you wait for them to leave.

"Hey! Are you a delinquent?!" One of them shouts.

"Huh?"

"Bring that other guy here! Hey look! Is he from Toma?"

Your ears purk up at the mention of that name.
Don't get involved, don't get involved, DON'T GET INVOLVED!

"Akkun!"

"Takemichy, you idiot..."

"Alright! You're my 5th Toman prey today." One of them says proudly. Then from afar you see Chifuyu running fast and kicked one of the delinquents.

"Run! Takemichy! Akkun!" Chifuyu yells to them.

"Takemichi?!" You let out. Then some of the delinquents turn to you.

"Hey! Are you part of Toman to?!" You mentally cursed at yourself for revealing yourself very stupidly.

"Uh..Toman what's that?" You said and posed innocently.