Chapter 26

*spoilers*

Hearing what they said, Hakkai stood up and pulled off his Black Dragon coat. "Stand back guys. Taka-chan, Chifuyu, Takemichy. You're all beat to shit." He smiles as his tears fall. "Thank you, I'm not afraid anymore." Hakkai walks up to Taiju who has finally stood up. "I'm never putting on the Black Dragons uniform again."

Taiju bended down a bit, "think you can fool yourself into being stronger? HUH?! Family?! Which one's your real Family?! Me! That's who!" Taiju continues to scream in Hakkai's face. "You dare defy your elder brother?! Protector of the Shiba Family?!"

"Stop it Taiju! Don't lay a hand on Hakkai!" Before Yuzuha could say any more, Hakkai landed a punch on Taiju's face, shocking everyone.

"Tokyo Manji Gang, Second Division Vice Captain, Hakkai Shiba! To protect Yuzuha and my Friends, I'm gonna beat you down so I can protect my friends and Family!" Then he continues to strike Taiju.

Taiju was unusually quiet when getting punched by Hakkai until he finally talked. "Must God continue to test me? Must I really?! Taiju then hits Hakkai. "Can I truly not avoid killing both of my family members?! Even though I love them both?!" Crying, Taiju looks down at his unconscious brother. "What a shame, Hakkai." Then turns his head to look at the others, "You bastards have to die here to! Don't think you can run! I've got 100 of my most powerful men surrounding this church!"

Chifuyu walks over to a window to see if Taiju was telling the truth. "He's not lying Takemichy." Ran and Rindou also being curious decided to take a look.
Ran whistles,

"Damn, those Toman kids are dead if those Black Dragons guys get involve. You also walked to the window.

"They're dead and we're dead." Seeing them all intimidatingly stand outside the church waiting for a command to fight made you sweat a bit. "You think Taiju is gonna let us go?"

"We'll run off before they get to us. Use Toman as bait to escape." Rindou snickered.

"Chifuyu. If we don't crush the Black Dragons, then the future won't change!"

Future? What is he talking about?

"Got that right, Takemichy!"

"We're so dead." Mitsuya said with a smile.

"Yeah."

"What are you all smiling about?!" Yuzuha shouted. "This is no joke! You could actually die!"

"Sorry." Mitsuya apologized. "Your expectations could make others suffer"
"My expectations made Hakkai suffer. I've got no right to be a big bro." He walks to Yuzuha. "You've been protecting Hakkai all by yourself. I majorly respect you." He pats her head, "now it's our turn."

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Hakkai all prepared to fight once again. Chifuyu began fighting with Inui and Mitsuya with Koko.

"I'm gonna protect Yuzuha if it's the last thing I do!" Hakkai shouts as he and Takemichi charge at Taiju. Tired from getting beaten, Takemichi almost falls but Hakkai holds onto him. "Sorry about this Takemichy. Bet you're way past your limit now."

"You're such an idiot, Hakkai. Now you'll end up losing everything."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole! Learn your lesson in hell, shitbag! That'll wake you!"

Suddenly you hear a sound all to familiar getting closer and louder. "Oh no..." you mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Rindou asked. You sighed and shook your head.

"You'll see."

"Haha..." Hakkai laughed lightly. "Now I'm starting to hear things." All of Toman members heads perked up at the sound that's now loud and clear.