Chapter 5

"Okay Toman! We're heading to (Battle Location). Let's Go!" Mikey declared. As they all head to their bikes Mikey couldn't help but look at his phone and see all the messages and calls he sent you, but you never even replied. He can't delay it any longer and heads to his destination.

"Damn! Mikey should be heading to the fight right now while I'm locked in this shitty room." You grumbled. You look at the window and contemplate whether you jump out or stay.  You're on the second floor so it'll be quite the fall. "Fuck..what if I land wrong..." After a couple of moments just as you're about to jump out, the door opens revealing Aoi.

"Hey (Y/n), Guess wha- What are you doing?!" Aoi shouted but you didn't bother staying to listen to her. She opened the door and you took that chance and ran out. "Hey where are you going!" You heard her yell out at you. Your brothers always leave their bicycles outside so you took one of them and quickly peddled to the fight.

"Sorry Mikey. I'm gonna be late."

At this point Toman and (Gang's Name) are fighting. You quickly peddle and hear some shouting nearby and let it guide you. You finally see both gangs fighting each other and you hop off the bicycle and run to join. You make a running start and land a punch on your opponent and you joining in the mix. You make eye contact with Mikey and a smile appears on his face before going back to his opponent. Now that he knows you're here, he can fight without worry.

After a while you get tired, you're getting hit more, blood coming from your cuts and as usual no one is coming to your aid. You back away until you bump into someone and see that it's Baji. A cold shiver goes down your back when you realized it's him. He elbows you on the side which straight up hurts like a bitch and kicks you away into a small group of (Gang's Name) members who were momentarily shocked but then took that time to jump you. One of them pull your hair which was in a ponytail and an easy grab and yank it. No one knew this but you love your hair and it was a trigger for you which makes you go feral. With that yank so much anger burst out as you start to beat the shit out of them and scaring the others nearby. Next thing you know you're pulled back which brings you back to reality and you noticed that only Toman was left standing. You turn back and see that it was Mikey who pulled you.

"Whoa Good job there (Y/n)." Mikey says smiling and rubbing your hair. He turns to the others and says, " This is Toman's victory!" Everyone cheered. You look around and see that although some were bleeding or hurt they all still stood up. They most likely helped each other out while fighting. You were the most beaten up out of all of them. Your heart begins to ache once again at how you are not care for within the gang. Hated by your family and hated by Toman, you began to feel quite tired of everything. "Damn (Y/n). You had me worried there for a while. I thought you weren't going to show up. I even called and messaged you."

"Sorry Mikey, some things came up unexpectedly and I couldn't find my phone." You laugh nervously. "Hey can I talk to you alone for a moment." You and Mikey walk away from the rest. You sense many eyes burning holes into your back you as you walk off with Mikey.

"So what did you want to talk about."

"I-I..." You stopped and sighed. "Mikey..Toman hates me..."