Chapter 2

You get waken up by a bucket of water being splashed on you. "Wake up! Time for your punishment." You get up so quickly from the sudden splash of cold water.

"What the Hell! What's wrong with you!" You shout from being completely startled awake, which resulted in you being slapped.

"Watch what you say. Remember your punishment starts now so you better listen to what I have to say. Now first thing, apologize for shouting at me." Holding your cheek you look up at him and say,

"I'm sorry..."

"With my name. Do you still remember it?" He spits at you.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you brother Sora." You say

"Don't call me brother because you sure as hell ain't no sister of mine. Never even seen you as one. Now go change and get ready for today." He orders and walks out. Him saying he never seen you as his sister hurts. No matter what they did to you, you still consider them family. You got up and got changed to take on your punishments.

(Think up punishments yourself. I can't think of any XD)

Throughout the day your oldest brother Sora, has been pulling your hair and kicking you whenever he thought you weren't doing a good job. It's 14:23 when your second older brother comes home from a sleepover and walks in on you sitting on the couch. "Gross, now we need a new couch."

"We-welcome home Kai.." You greet him nervously. He looks at you,

"Fuck don't even talk to me." He continues walking heading upstairs muttering, " How the fuck do we share the same blood." You continue sitting on the couch just wondering why your family hates you so much.

"Seriously, what the hell did I ever do." You clench your hands on your pants as tears fall from your eyes. Crying quietly to not alert your brothers was a struggle since you have so many pent up feelings and you need to released them somehow. Just as you were about to get up and run out of the house your Father walks through the door with a girl near if not your age. He looks at you with cold eyes.

"You. Go get Sora and Kai right now." His words makes you quickly fetch your brothers. Now all three of you are standing before your father and the mysterious girl. "I would like to introduce you to your step-sister, Aoi." He introduces her.

"Hello Brother Sora, Kai and sister (Y/n). I hope we can all get along." Aoi says with a bright smile. My brothers stare at her for a few moments before excitedly welcoming her. You can't believe how much warmth they have in their eyes when they look at her, including father. I just stand there in shock not believing what I'm seeing. For many years you yearned for your family to treat you as they're treating Aoi, with affection and acceptance. You wanted to say something but decided against it. Not being able to stand the sight, you bolted out of the house.

.....

Some time has passed by and (y/n) is sitting on a swing just looking at the sand. " Maybe it's because she looks like mom... They did tell me that mother died after giving birth to me, but that can't be the reason why they hate me. right?"

"(Y/n)?" You look up to see Mikey and tears fall making Mikey panic. "Hey what's wrong?!" You kept crying unable to talk and Mikey sat next to you ready to listen whenever you were ready. After a few minutes went by, you calmed down. "Are you better?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that Mikey."

"No worries. You know I'm always ready to listen right?" He says with gentle smile. You look back down and say,

"My dad brought a girl and said she's my new step-sister. I just don't know how to feel about all of that right now."

"I see...Maybe you should give her a chance. Just like I did when Emma first came to my house." Mikey says. "She could be an adorable sibling you thought you never needed." You looked back down at your feet keeping quiet. Mikey is only saying that because he doesn't know how I'm treated at home. You don't want to burden him with your problems when he should be focus on Toman.

"You're right Mikey. I'll giver her a chance." You say with a fake smile. Smiles you mastered after having to put one up growing up so no one could ever see how much you were hurting. With that you walked back to your house.