Chapter 19

~those that read the Manga, have you see the leaks for the next chapter! I'm geeking out at work!~

"Done!" You said excitedly. You finished all three handkerchiefs in time for Christmas that's about a week away. You were excited because they came out better than you expected. You walked out and began to go to different stores to find a nice bag for the presents. A while ago you made a request to an elderly woman who runs handmade plushies shop by herself if she could do three before Christmas. She was more than happy to accept since she doesn't really get much customers. She said they should be ready by today so you went in her direction.

"They came out well made and cute!" You compliment her work as you adored the plushies.

"Thank you dearie. These were fun to make and thank you for the support." The elderly woman said, truly grateful. You thanked her again and left to a nearby park to prepare the gifts. After admiring the gifts you turned you head when you noticed a figure headed your way.

"(L/n) (F/n)?, or now by Haitani (F/n) right?" A boy with black hair, styled to the side said.

"Yes? What do you need?" He looked at you with uncaring eyes.

"Ran told me if I can't find him then to hand you this and pass it to him." He hands you a suitcase. "You can open it if your curious." With his approval you opened it.

"Whoa..." what you saw was a lot of money. Your brothers have told you they help with some delinquent work for someone who's obsessed with money. This must be the guy. You turned to the boy. "Do you have a name Mr.ATM?" His eye twitched a bit but smirked at you.

"Kokonoi Hajime. Remember that." With that he walked away. Not wanting to be in crowded place with a suitcase full of money you made your way back home.

"I'm back!" You greeted walking in.

"Welcome back!" Ran said cheerfully.

"Hey.." Rindou said lazily. You brought the suitcase to the table.

"A Kokonoi Hajime gave this to me. I guess it's your pay for the work you do." You explained.

"Ah yes. Leave it there, I'll put it away later."Ran said and and You sat down on the couch you all bought a while ago when Rindou pulled the gift bags away from you.

"Ooh~ Are these our Christmas gifts?" You pulled them back to you.

"Yes, and you'll receive them on Christmas, not now. " Rindou pouted.

"Who's the third bag for?" Ran asked. You looked down and you realized you never told them about Dr.Takado.

"It's for a guy I know who's a doctor. I met him a few years ago. He helped me a lot so I got him a gift." You told them, all you heard was a tch sound from both Ran and Rindou.

"Can't believe you have another man in your life." Rindou said. You laughed.

"Quit being childish." He proceeded to pout even more.

"Can we at least go see him? See what kinda guy he is." Rin asked Ran. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we should. Next time you go, we'll go with you." Ran said and you just sighed, you wouldn't be able to change their minds anyway.
I guess i did want to introduce them. You smile to yourself. I can't wait!

~it's 12:04 am 🧍‍♀️...Goodnight!