Chapter 50 - Main Story Over

😅 it's been a while...*laughs nervously*

I added more towards the end of last chapter.
+ I fell deep into another fandom, like DEEP DEEP! 😳
_________________________________________

"(Y/n)!"

You turn back and see Haru running up to you.

"Haru.." you called his name weakly. He wraps your arm around him to hold you up.

"Takemichi! (Y/n)!" Senju shouted.

"Senju, Sanzu and Takeomi. You beat Hanma?!"

"That's right! All three of us defeated him." He says proudly.

Takeomi heads towards Waka and Benkei to check them out.

"How's Mikey?" Haru asked.

"His impulses brought everyone else down." Takemichi is silent for a bit before speaking up again. "I know this will sound crazy... but let me fight Mikey alone."

"What?!"

"I can't exactly tell you why, you just have to trust me." Takemichi stares at us with his shiny blue eyes.

"I'll trust you Takemichi." Senju states.

"So will I, don't lose." You followed right after. He looks over to Sanzu who just stares into his hopeful eyes.

"I already said my piece a bit ago. Win."

Smiling brightly, Takemichi returns to fighting Mikey.

*I'm not writing out fighting scenes since I suck at them and discourage me from writing this story. MAJOR REASON WHY I TOOK LONG!! Cuz I was trying to figure out the fight scenes & if they make sense. Then purposely found things to distract me*

After a while and many times thinking Takemichi was gonna die by Mikey, yet still refusing anyone from joining him, Mikey was brought to his knees. Both Mikey and Takemichi were exhausted.

"Takemichi!!" You and Senju ran to him and help him up.

Wanting this conflict to finally end, you shout, "Mikey! Haven't you had enough!" You let out a sigh. "Takemichi and everyone has gathered here to bring you back with us!"

"That's right, Mikey! You gotta come back!"

"Stop pushing us away!"

"Share your burdens with us!"

"Come back and stay with us!!"

"Mikey!" "Mikey!!!" "Mikey!!"(Everyone starts calling Mikey's name* that cliche stuff)

You and Senju let go of Takemichi as he managed to stand up by himself. "Manjiro..." he walks to the crouched down Kantou Manji commander and extands his hand once again. "You're not alone and you will never be again." Mikey stares at Takemichi's shining blue eyes. "So come back."

Taking another look at everyone and they all give him a reassuring smile. Finally deciding on an answer, Mikey takes Takemichi's hand.

Takemichi pulls Mikey up and Mikey pulls Takemichi into a hug.