Chapter 9

You woke up to the morning light shining down on you. "Ugh..! Stupid sun." You turned the other way to get away from the light when you felt something in front of you. Opening your eyes you see Ran sleeping next to you. Silently cursing you went stiff and looked down at your body to see if you had your clothes on. I'm dressed and nothing is missing. You thought before quietly getting out of the bed but then felt Ran get up.

"Morning princess." He said while yawning.

"Good- good morning. Why were you sleeping next to me." You built up the courage to ask. He rubbed his eyes when he said,

"Well this is my bed. Plus you didn't want to let go of my shirt as you sleep talked "don't leave me big brother"." You blushed so much you could compete with a tomato. He chuckled a bit before standing up and stretching. "Let's go wake up Rindou." You both walked to the room next to the one you woke up in and see Rindou dead asleep, all sprawled out in the bed.

"Wow. He must be having the best sleep of his life." You said.

"Well he did finally got to eat that ramen he wanted for a good while. He went to sleep very satisfied. " he said approaching the bed. "Oi, wake up." He poked him.

"mmm..fuck..off.." Rindou groaned. Ran smiled and rolled him to the edge of the bed and tickled him.

"Pfft..wait! Wai-WHAA" He fell off the bed when he moved when he got tickled. "Jerk." Rindou said as he got up.

"Morning Rin." Ran gave him an innocent smile.

"Morning." You said shyly.

"Morning..." he said. All three of you left Rindou's room and headed to what was the "living room". There you all sat down in silence. You felt awkward just sitting there hoping you weren't overstaying your welcome. You were about to say something when Ran beat you to it.

"So..little sis."

"Pfft! What!?" Rindou laughed out loud.

"Did you sleep soundly next to big brother?" He said teasing you with a grin. You covered your face with your hands from the embarrassment. You had hoped he would keep that between you two.

"Whoa back up there. What did I miss?" Rindou asked still laughing. You wanted to run away but the embarrassment kept you frozen in your spot.

"She called me big brother last night when I brought her to bed." He said casually as he pointed at you with his thumb.

"So you want us to be your brothers?" Rindou asked teasingly.

"Can we change the subject please." You groaned. "I'll die if you keep talking about this."

"Hey (y/n)." You slowly looked up at Ran. "Would you like to be our sister?" You kept your stare at him, unable to look away. You couldn't hear any sarcastic or a teasing tone from his words.

"Uh hey! Don't cry." Rindou kind of said while panicking. You brought up a hand to your cheek to feel that it's wet. You were crying.

"Your answer?" Ran brought your attention back to him. Something within you told you you wouldn't regret it. You gave him bright smile.

"Yes!"

"That makes me a big brother now." Rindou said proudly. "I was always the little brother -"

"And you still are." Ran cut him off.

"Shush. I have a little sister now, therefore I'm a big brother." You watched as they both went back and forth in their conversation and couldn't help but laugh. You're pretty sure he asked you to be their sister on a whim just like when they decided to help bandage you up but you didn't care. They seem excited to have a new sibling and you were happy to have two new older brothers. You couldn't be happier right now.