Side Story - End

It's been 8 years since the final battle between Kantou and Toman. You, Haru, Ran, Rindou, Emma and Mikey are getting ready to celebrate Takado's birthday.

"Are we done?"

"Yes! The cake, decorations and gifts are all set."

"Okay now we wait."

We went to turn off the lights so he won't see that people were in his house.

30 minutes later, Rindou who was the lookout confirmed that your dad has arrived. You all hid behind sofas, waiting for the moment to surprise him.

*Door opens & lights turn on*

"SURPRISE!" You all jump out.

"WHA-" Takado was too stunned to speak.

You went for a hug to the startled adult.

"I thought you guys said you wouldn't be able to make it?!"

"We said that to surprise you.~" Ran said as he came for a hug, followed by Rindou and Emma. "How ungrateful do we have to be if we didn't show up to the father who took us in. Happy birthday pops."

"Happy birthday dad!"
"Happy birthday!"

You all guided him to the table and revealed the cake. He blew out the candles and began giving everyone their slices.

"Mikey stop pouting! You're too old to want a flag!" Emma scolded him.

"Hmph!" He continues to puff up his cheeks.

You giggle at his reaction and see your father getting up and opening a cabinet and reaches for something.
He walks back. "Here you go." He plants a mini flag on Mikey's cake.

Mikey's eyes go wide.

"Awww~"

"I've been having some meet ups with Mikey. I feed him while he's here and I noticed he picks at his food cuz there's no flag, so I bought some."

"Meet ups?"

"He listens to things I can't mention to my therapist without being locked up." Mikey explains. Everyone nods.

"Anyways, let's eat!"

While eating Takado opens the gifts that everybody brought. He sheds some tears at the gifts and others make him laugh. At the end, everyone gathers to take a picture.

You, Haru, Ran and Rindou decided to spend the night at his place and leave the next day. Emma and Mikey left together.

You and Haru were walking to your room since you were tired, but was stopped by a hands holding both of you back. You turned around and see Ran, Rindou and your dad behind you.

"Hmm? What's wrong Rin?" You asked.

"Where is he going?" He points to your boyfriend.

"To my room. We're going to sleep."

"I don't think so. He could bunk with either Ran or Rindou." Your dad states.

"Oh he could stay with Rin~" Ran says.

"What?! Why me?!"

"Cuz I need my beauty sleep."

"Wow... Really? Besides its not like we never did anything before? We're tired, we just want to sleep." You exclaimed.

"It's fine babe." Haru reassures you. "We can have HOT, SWEATY AND PASSIONATE sex when we get back to our place." He smirks at your dad and siblings, succeeding in pissing them off. Rindou drags him off to his room while you enter yours to sleep.