Chapter 7

After a while of following the Haitani brothers you ended up at an abandoned building. You looked up hella suspicious of the place. "Please tell me we're not going in there." You told them hoping they were "sightseeing".

"Guess I won't tell you." Rindou smirked at you as he and Ran entered the building.

"Fuck me and my life..." You muttered to yourself. Not wanting to be alone you went inside. When you're further in you see a somewhat decorative hangout/hideout spot. Not the most coziest but they did what they could in an abandoned building. "Nice place you got here." You just said wanting to make conversation, hoping to calm the internal panic arising. I mean come on, you followed two boys to an abandoned building while wounded and who knows what they got planned. You see Ran motioning you to sit on their worn out couch.

"Hold still, this'll sting." Next thing you know you feel a strong sting on your cheek. You did your best holding back your groans of pain. After disinfecting your cuts that he was able to treat them without invading your privacy and his brother bandaged you up. They did a pretty good job. As you were admiring their work Rindou spoke.

"So...why was a Tokyo Manji member sleeping in an alley?" You looked at him and suddenly you remembered last night's events. Doing your best to hold back your tears, but being their focus of attention didn't help and eventually the Watergates flooded.

"!!!" both Ran and Rindou were kind of startled by your burst of tears.

"Sorry! I-I didn't mean to..to.." was all you managed before you started sobbing. Not wanting to keep them in an awkward position you tried to calm down as much as you can.
...

"Sorry about that." You blushed out of embarrassment. "I..I was kicked out of Toman last night." They kept silent allowing you to keep going sensing that wasn't the whole story. "I know you're probably thinking I could've gone home instead of sleep in an alley, but..." you felt tears threatening to fall. You decided to start your story earlier. "Yesterday Toman had a scheduled fight against (Gang's name) but my brothers and father had me locked in the storage room." Ran and Rindou eyes went slightly wide. "I begged them to let me out but they just ignored me... hours went by and soon it was time for the fight to start." Taking more deep breaths you continued. "When the door was suddenly opened I took that opportunity and ran out. After the fight I confronted Mikey about how I am treated in Toman but... you can see how it went by how you found me." They looked kind of uncomfortable. They both shuffled around in awkward silence.

"So.. what do you intend to do now. No gang and no home to return to." Rindou said. He certainly didn't hold back. Ran just lightly elbow him.

"hehe.." you giggled a bit. " I know I shouldn't laugh but I really don't know. Retelling what happened made me realize yet again I don't have anywhere to-"

~GROWL~

Your face went red from embarrassment. " Uh sorry I can't offer you food. We're not rolling in money right now." Ran said scratching his head.

" It's fine. I took some money before running out last night. I'll buy myself some food to-

~GROWL~    ~GROWL~

You looked up to see Ran and Rindou looking away as they cover their obviously red face. You laugh and said "I'll take you out to eat. It's for thanks for bandaging me up."

"Cool thanks!" Rindou said right away standing up from his spot. "I know a good place!"

"Wait Rin." Ran said making his brother and (y/n) turn to him.

"Eh. What's wrong she offered."

"Not that. (Y/n), you need to change clothes. I've got some for you, follow me." You didn't expect this but followed him anyway. He led you to a bedroom and he looked through a drawer. You looked and came to a conclusion that Ran and Rindou live in this building. It's like a makeshift home in an abandoned building. "Okay, Rin and I are similar in size but he's a centimeter closer to you in size so here you go." He hands you a shirt and shorts. "I'll leave so you can change."

"Where do I leave my uniform. " You turned to him.

"You're not going back to them right so just leave it there and we'll burn it later." He left after saying that.