Chapter 48

I'M BACK!!!
_________________________________________

*Slight Manga Spoilers*

"Hanma.." you growled. "Get out of the way!"

"Nah, I don't think I will~" He says then eyes Sanzu. "Now, out of everyone, I didn't think you would betray your Mikey~" He says teasingly. Haru's eyes don't waver anymore. Hanma proceeds to laugh. "I really thought that your fear would keep you with us~" He flicks a tear off. "But I guess, 'PoWeR oF lOvE!' huh?" He mocks And laughs some more.

You being unable to stand him any longer, run up and roundhouse kick him. He manages to block your kick on time, preventing any damage to him.

"Tch!" If I remember correctly, back in the fight with Valhalla, Hanma was able to hold off against Draken alone. I definitely can't take him down by myself.

Eying the others, they all nod and charge towards Hanma, it's now 5 vs 1.

"Now this ain't fair, is it?~" Hanma pulls Mitsuya and Hakkai away from the others and quickly jabs his fingers into their eyes and pulls them out just as quickly and leaving them to yell out in pain before returning back to us.

"Fucking asshole!!" You were about to kick him again, Hanma anticipating this was about to block his face when his arms were held back by Haru and Kakucho, letting you to successfully hit him. Haru and Kakucho took that opportunity to throw multiple punches at him. He gets out of their punches and stumbles back.

"Just scratches. All of you combined can't match Draken." He was starting to laugh when he fly towards us.

"Don't forget about me!" Senju had kicked him which sent him flying.

"Senju!" You shouted. She ran up to you and hugged you. "Are in good shape to fight?"

She releases you. "Yeah, just took a nap!" She beams at you. Her eyes then land on her brother's. "Haru..." His eyes waver as he can't keep eye contact with her. Senju jumps on him and gives him a hug. "Don't worry Haru..." His arms wave around in panic, not knowing what to do. "I don't hate you and never will." He awkwardly pats her head and she lets go of him and grins. Turning to face the now standing Hanma, "Now, lets get back to this zombie!"

"Don't think I'm against hitting girls." Hanma says as he spits.

"I know you don't. You were driving the bike that Kisaki rode on when he hit Emma and (Y/n)!!" Takemichi yells. Sanzu's eyes become deadly as he glares at Hanma.

Hanma shrugs and readies himself to fight. Haru and Senju are the first ones to run at Hanma, but Hanma being tall managed to dodge them by jumping high up.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." Sanzu says.

"Huh? Uh Yeah!?"

"Senju and I will deal with Hanma. You and everybody else deal with Mikey."

"Wha-!"

"(Y/n) is the reason why I switched sides. Don't prove her wrong, beat Mikey!" That was all he said before he and Senju ran at Hanma again.

"Heard that Takemichi? We can't lose now!" You encouragingly smacked his back.

"Right!" You, Takemichi and Kakucho turned around to see Mikey watching you all.

"Why did you come back?" Mikey asks coldly.

"I promised your future self I would save you. You're future self killed me and then you tried to end it all by killing yourself."

"....."

"But at the very end, you reached out to me for help. That's the first time I heard your true feelings." Mikey continues to stare at him coldly. "I shook your hand and activated the trigger, to end this once and for all!"

After hearing Takemichi, Mikey eyes land on you then back to Takemichi.

"Tell me something, in that future...did I kill (Y/n)..?"

Takemichi gulps before answering, "Yes...you did." Takemichi had told you before, but hearing it again leaves you feeling uncomfortable. "You killed her father too.."

"I see...what a shame." He says nonchalantly. Hearing him not give a damn really ticks you off.

"Mikey!" It was Kakucho's turn to talk. "I continue the gang life because that's what I always known, but after Izana..." he goes quiet for a moment before shaking his head to focus. "After finding out you're not blood related to him, you still accepted him as your brother. He had pushed others away, don't do the same! Don't keep those that want to help you aw-!"

Kakucho couldn't finish his speech because Mikey had ran up to him and kicked him away. He punched you and Takemichi away from him.

"(Y/n)...you okay...?" Takemichi groans out. You didn't respond since the punch left you feeling lightheaded. "Just stay there and recover!" Takemichi stumbles over to Kakucho to check up on him.

"Hey asshole!!!" You see Ran and Rindou running at Mikey. Ran was about to swing his baton at him but Mikey punches through it, breaking the Baton. He quickly grabs the broken half from Ran's shock, unguarded moment and smack him with it.

"Brother!!"

Rindou was about to tackle him and try to break his leg but Angry rushed in and brought him down. "Do it!! Now!!" Rindou goes in and snaps his leg, breaking the bone.

Mikey being the monster he is, stands up falls onto his back hard where Angry was holding him to shake him off.

"How are you standing?!" Smiley asks afraid.

"I had my head smacked in years ago. You really think a broken leg would hurt me?"

Rindou who's still holding onto Mikey from the bottom quickly shifts himself to kick Mikey in the balls. Mikey crouched down to hold them, holding back the pain.

"Even if a broken leg doesn't hurt, getting kicked in the nuts sure will." Rin said with a smirk before standing up.

Soon all 4 were about to attack him, until they felt Mikey's aura change.

"How annoying.." he says, his eyes held no mercy for those he sees. All four of them knowing how strongly he is, hesitate to attack him in the crazy state he just got into.

You stood up, lightheadedness gone and walked up to the group. You were about to warn them until you heard a motorcycle closing in. Everyone looked to where the source was coming from. And in comes a tall man you recognize. The older brother of your boyfriend.

"Wha-!?"

"Sorry I'm late everyone." He gets off and drops his cigarette to the floor and steps on it. "Did I miss anything~?"

"Takeomi?!"

*This was rushed! 🙇‍♀️*