Chapter 15

"(Y/n)." You hear Rindou call your name. Slightly turning your head, you looked towards him. You looked saw him pointing to where Mikey was. Hesitantly, you look his way and saw that Mikey had knocked down Kazutora and the other two guys. Everyone had stopped fighting to see what had happened. Mikey fell to his knees out of exhaustion. A group of Valhalla members took that opportunity to go after Mikey. Other Toman members wanted to stop them but there was so many opponents. One guy with a mask on was about to swing a pipe on Mikey until another guy, tanned with glasses in a Toman uniform came and punched him away.

"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Captain Kisaki Tetta. Our division will personally take charge of protecting our commander." This Kisaki guy looks dependable I guess. You then look to see the blonde boy looking at him afraid, no trust in his eyes for Kisaki.

"Kisaki! Good work! I'm leaving Mikey to you!" Draken yells out to him. Blondie looks afraid and cries. You get a sunken feeling in your chest, although disliking him you can't help but trust his worries. Just then a fast figure makes his way behind Kisaki, Baji.

"I've been waiting for this moment, Kisaki!" Baji swung a pipe to the side of Kisaki's head. "Kisaki! I'm gonna jack up your face so bad. No one'll recognize you!" Some relief came over you.

Yeah, that's Baji. You smiled to yourself. Baji was thrown down from the stacked cars. Chifuyu makes his way to him to try and stop him. You can't hear what they're saying but see Baji punch Chifuyu. The blondie comes running behind him, preventing him from moving.

"We need to to protect Baji, Chifuyu!" He yells. "Let's stop him together!" Out of the corner of your eye you see Kazutora running towards Baji with a knife and stabs him from behind. He's pushed off and Baji is standing straight as if nothing had happened. He goes off to fight 30 members of Toman's 3rd Division by himself. He makes his way up to Kisaki once again, holding the sharp end of the pipe to his neck. Suddenly Baji spits blood, so much blood and falls to his knees.

"Oh my god..." Your voice is shaky. An- an ambulance! I gotta call an ambulance! You reached to the pocket of your skirt and feel nothing. Remembering you no longer need it, plus needing to save money, you've gotten rid of it. Fuck! I'm so useless! You mentally cursed yourself. While panicking about Baji, you didn't notice Mikey walking down towards Kazutora. You look up when your hear the Valhalla members running away. Mikey begins punching Kazutora repeatedly. " I've seen Mikey like this before..." you said softly, voice still shaking. Ran and Rindou looked at you. "As kids. Those eyes of his, ready to kill..." you looked toward Sanzu. You said no more and looked on to the brutal scene.

"MIKEY!" Baji yells out. He walks down to Kazutora, blood pouring out as he walks. Stop Baji. I hate you,... but please...please stop.

Baji pulls out a pocket knife. You don't know what it was maybe adrenaline but you ran quickly over to Baji, thinking he was going to stab Kazutora but ends up stabbing you in your arm while trying to stab himself.

"!!!!" Everyone is standing still, Shocked. Flinching a bit from the pain, you quickly rip off Bajis sleeve and use that as a bandage to cover his wound. Chifuyu runs up to you,

"(Y/n), why are you-" He didn't finished because you cut him off.

"Shut up! Don't talk to me!" You put pressure to stop the blood. "Did someone call an ambulance!?"

"Yes, they should be on the way!" Someone yells out. Baji utters a name, Takemichi. So that's his name.

"Kisaki is the enemy." He says he made a deal with Mikey to get Pah out of jail. "Mikey and Toman, I'm leaving them to you."

"BAJI! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You yell at him. "I'm trying to save your goddamn life! You ungrateful shit!" You suddenly hear grunts behind you. You turned slightly and see Mikey beating up Kazutora. You don't know how much angrier you can get. Takemichi steps up to Mikey.

"Mikey stop! Baji doesn't want this! Baji attempted to stab himself so you can forgive Kazutora. He didn't want Kazutora to feel responsible for his fate!" You see a charm fall out of his jacket and recognize it.

"Chifuyu keep putting pressure here! And don't let Baji close his eyes!" You ordered him.

"Yes!" He quickly took over your spot as you went to pick up the charm. You held no attachment to it but you know Mikey does.

"Mikey!" You yelled out as you held out the charm. He took it from you.

"Where did you get this." Takemichi answered him.

"I picked it up... at our last gathering at the shrine." He wiped off some of his giant tear glands.

"Baji...held on to it this whole time? It's the charm from that day." Mikey said, you could hear all the malice leaving his voice, his empty eyes filling up with life once again. You were there, the moment Toman was formed. You didn't want to be a founding member because even since then, they hated you. Everyone began crying but sirens were soon heard. You quickly turned to Ran and Rindou.

"Get out of here before the cops show up!" They got up and hesitated on leaving. "Don't worry, I'll return home to you." You gave them a reassuring smile and they left. Kazutora weakly walked up to Mikey.

"I'm going to stay with Baji. I did this. I want to be the one to settle this." You take over chifuyus place and tell him to leave.

"Don't worry. I won't let him die. If he does, I'll beat out all of my frustrations on his corpse. Just like you all did to me." Chifuyu winced but left with the rest of Toman. Before continuing your focus on Baji, Takemichi jogs up to you.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/n), Haitani (Y/n)."

~Sorry, I got really lazy for a while. Work drained so much of my energy~