Chapter 16

The cops and ambulance arrived. They arrested Kazutora and put Baji on the stretcher and into the ambulance with you so they can deal with your stab wound. They deemed you as an innocent bystander who unluckily enough found a gang fight. Kazutora also covered for you but you couldn't do the same without blowing your cover. They took you to a hospital you recognize. I wonder if he still works here? You were taken to a room and told to rest. As you just sat on the bed the door to your room burst opened. Here it goes...

"Are you for real!?" The man who walked in is a doctor, a doctor you know. You were nervous to tell him the truth, should you?

"Uh.. Dr.Takado, I can explain..." he crossed his arms and looked at you with his iconic grumpy face.

"I haven't see you for a good while and now you show up with a stab wound! The other times I've seen you were with slight cuts and bruises. How the hell are you going to explain a stab wound!"

Yikes, he is mad. Well being hot temper is natural for him. You tried to organize your thoughts trying to figure out how your going to explain why and how you were stabbed.

"Well.." he taps his foot repeatedly, waiting for your answer. You decided to tell him the truth.

"Dr.Takado, it's a long story and I know you're busy. When you have the time to spare I'll tell you.." you told him. He looked at you, figuring if you were stalling but your eyes were sincere. He sighed and sat down by the bed.

"If I was busy, I would've made you wait here. I got time so go ahead." Slighty angry but he had calmed down. You began telling him how you first met and why you were hurt at the time all the way up to this present time. There were many times he wanted to say something but he held himself back. After finishing telling him the whole story, he sat there silently processing everything. He let out a big sigh,

"So you tried to save him despite what he did to you in the past?" You nodded. "I kinda wanna punch him, but as a doctor I can't let my personal feelings get in the way." Standing up you looked at Takado in the eyes.

"I know there's a limit to what a doctor can do, but please try to save Baji. I hate him but I want him alive so I can hear from his own mouth why he treated me the way he did." He looked at you and stood up as well.

"Idiot." He bumped your head playfully with his fist. "I'm a doctor, I was going to do that regardless." He walked to the door. "I'll go check to see how he is and I'll come by later to let you know." And he walked out. You layed back down and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Oh damn. I seriously thought he was going to kill me."

~Flashback~

You were running god knows where after your older brothers inflicted some bruises and "accidental" cuts on you until you ran out of breath. You began to cry, hugging your knees to your chest. "Brother Sora, brother Kai..why do you hate me?" You continued to cry but stopped when a voice said,

"Hey kid, why are you crying on the floor?" You looked up and saw a tall brown hair man. When you looked up, the man saw all the harm inflicted on you. "Excuse me." He picked you up and took you to a hospital. You arrived to a room and he put you down on a couch and went to look for something. You were scared, one of the few things your dad taught you was to not talk to strangers and here you were. Daddy can't know about this. You shook in fear. The man came back and brought out some cotton balls and applied medicine. He brought it to your cheek and you flinched away in pain.
"Sorry. I should've warned you it was going to sting." Tears spilling from your eyes, you tried to back away. "Dammit! Stop moving kid!" He backed off, "tch. Sentaro went home already. I don't know how he manages to deal with these brats." He grumbled. He looked away from you, you made a run for it. "Hey wait!" Was all you heard as you ran until you made your way out of the hospital.

~End of Flashback~

You layed remembering that first meeting. "Heh, the whole stranger danger idea left me paranoid." You laughed a bit. After running away from him, you met him again when you ran from home covered in more cuts. He took you to the hospital to treat you, This time you sat through the whole thing but didn't answer him when he questioned how you got the cuts. You went again and again whenever you needed to get healed and eventually began to talk to him and he introduced himself as Takado, a doctor who works in the hospital. You only told him your first name, not wanting him to alert your dad. Even as a few years went by you went to see him whenever you get hurt while fighting in Toman. He taught you how to treat yourself in case he doesn't work the day you come in. He knew you wouldn't want another doctor to look after you.

"I wonder how long now..." you said to yourself not knowing a few hours went by while you reminisced. The door opened and in walked Takado. You sat up, "How is he?!" He had a solemn expression.

"He lost a lot of blood so he was in danger for a bit but after a transfusion he became stable." A Sigh escapes you, but you get the feeling that's not the whole thing. "Baji Keisuke is in a coma." Your eyes widen at the news.

"At least he's alive."

"We won't know when he'll wake up." You stood up and bowed to him.

"Please! If anyone by the name Kisaki Tetta comes and tries to visit, deny him entry."

"Hey (y/n) you don't gotta-"

"If what Baji said is true, then Kisaki wants him dead. Please." He flicked your forehead.

"I'll let the higher ups know about that. Don't worry." You smiled and hugged him. He went stiff not used to this type of affection from you.

"Okay, I should leave now. My brothers are waiting for me." He rubbed your head and you let go.

"The next time I see you, you better not have a stab wound." You got to the door,

" I won't!" And you left the hospital. After a long ass while, you got to your hideout. You walked in to see Ran and Rindou sleeping on each other on the couch. Walking over to them, you tapped both of their shoulders waking them up.

"(Y/N)!" They both shouted.

"I'm home!"