Past #1

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds chirping and students lost in their own world. But one student was laying on the ground battered and bruised, still holding onto that little piece of hope.

"Your so pathetic!"

"Why are you even here?"

"Just go die!"

"You really think he will remember you, your nothing but a son of a whore!"

"What's going on here?" A deep voice spoke. "Oh it's you," the voice contained pure disgust and hate. You said you would protect me but your the one who hurts me the most. I thought while trying to hold back my tears.

"Babe, what are you doing here" my sister spoke with her screeching voice.

"Nothing, just looking for you" he said while putting his hands on her waist and bringing her closer. It hurt it really hurts but what I can do, he doesn't even remember me and I can't even tell him because of that bitch of sister and so called father.

"M-m- Mr Wang" I bowed

"Who said you could talk bastard!" He said coldly. "Looks like you need to learn some manners" he said sending shivers down my spine. He picked me up then punched me hard on the face, I fell down but that didn't stop him instead he kicked me in my stomach till I coughed up blood. "Can't even handle a little beating, so pathetic." Then he walked away after spitting on me with his little group, laughing as if they haven't left me to die.

Slowly I stood up and looked in the direction he went. My love, my one and only Wang Yibo.

I went to my shitty apartment and fell onto the floor crying my eyes out wishing he would remember me. My father and sister may be rich but I'm not. If your wondering why, it's simple because I'm the illegitimate child. My so called father raped my mother and when she got pregnant he tried to force her to have an abortion but she ran away and had me anyway.

We weren't rich but we were happy. She had a job working in the Wang mansion and guess what, I was best friends with Yibo then his boyfriend but he doesn't remember me now. All those promises were for nothing. Guess I wasn't that important.

My mother died when I was 10 and I was taken to live with my father. I was never treated as a son more like a servant. I was abused and starved. Then when I turned 16 they kicked me out so I had to work multiple jobs just to survive and go to school. I go to an elite university with a scholarship and when people found out I'm a member of the Lee family they become violent and bullied me because I'm illegitimate and my last name is Xiao, like my mother, or a whore as they would call her. She was anything but that but people just like to assume the worst.

I fixed my bruises and cuts with the first aid box then left to do my job. I'm in the last year of university and I'm studying business. Who knew I would be spending my 21st birthday like this,sigh.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thank you and don't forget to vote. It may seem short and not interesting but don't worry it will be more interesting and longer chapters x

————————————————————————