Past #2

I came into the club then went to bar and started to make drinks. A few hours went past when my boss called me. "Happy birthday, Zhan" he said.

"Thank you." I bowed "But why did you call me?"

He sighed "I'm not getting any younger and you've been here for a very long time so I want to give this business to you. You deserve it and I'm not talking no as answer it's already on your name."

I was shocked I couldn't move. I couldn't believe it, my mind refused to process this information. But when I saw him staring at me I bowed and kept repeating thank you. He was the only one by my side and I will forever be grateful to him.

I went home, showered then went to bed with my aching body.

Yibo POV

When I looked back at Zhan I kinda felt sorry for him. I don't know why but when I see him I feel like taking him in arms and never letting him go. What's wrong with me? But a part of me hates him I don't know why I don't even know him, just what his family says and the rumours but I don't actually know him no one does. He's kind of a mystery in a sense. Calm down Yibo, only few more days then you won't have to see him again. I don't know why but at that thought my heart began to hurt.

I took a shower then went to bed.

Morning- Zhan POV

The demon alarm woke me up. I got up then went to shower and walked to the bus stop. After a few minutes I reached the university and walked in with my head down, avoiding eye contact, since I'm not worthy to look at them. Eyeroll.

It was now lunch and while I was walking past the empty classroom I heard moaning "aaah- slow down Yibo" I stopped in my tracks and felt my blood run cold. I slightly opened the door and saw them fucking in the coroner. I closed my eyes then the door and I felt like my heart was breaking into pieces I wanted to cry and scream at him but I had no right so I left. After a while I saw my sister look at me and smirked guess she knew I was there.

I ran home and cried. I don't know how long I will be able to keep doing this. I've lost everything and now I'm losing my hope. What more am I going to lose?

Few days later...

The business was going good and everything has been quiet, a bit too quite.

After work I was walking down the alley until I heard the voice I longed to hear but I wasn't expecting him to say this "where do you think your going?" he spoke coldly "my friend is looking for a good time and I recommended you." I looked at him stunned. For crying out loud I'm a virgin, I have been for him, he told me to wait for him and I did as he was also my first kiss and love. Oh god what a fool I am. I can't believe he would do this to someone. What a cold hearted bastard. Why did I ever fall in love other him?

"Well I'm not a whore so please leave"

"Yes you are and you should what your good at since your the dumbest in the whole university" Ha, if only you knew.

"Well I'm not so sorry to disappoint you and your friend"

"Ew I'm not gay I wouldn't dare be with someone like you" that stinged a lot and I really wanted to cry but I can't look weak in front of him. "Well this is boring, have fun Ben" he tapped his friends shoulder then left us alone. Shit I'm fucked.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote x

———————————————————————-