Chapter 33

Same time, WY POV

I was laying in bed with the kids since they didn't want to be alone. It was around 1am and I was worried because XZ and WH weren't here yet, he said he would be back but now I'm getting scared. I haven't heard from either, even XY.

My phone was ringing, I saw it was Wen Ning. Why is he calling? I picked it up and I started to sweat, I didn't have a good feeling about this. Something felt wrong.

"H-hello?"

"WY! XZ is in the hospital. He's been shot and is in critical condition."

When he said that I froze. I dropped the phone and it was like the world stopped. It was like my whole world came crashing down. I was trapped in my own head thinking of every worse possible scenario that could happen. I snapped out of it when I felt the kids shaking me because they could hear shouting on the phone which woke them up. I quickly grabbed my phone, "which hospital?"

"WQ hospital, a car has been sent to you." I cut off the phone and quickly got changed while the kids were asking questions,

"What happened where are you going?" Yaun asked

"Y-your father." I took a deep breath. "He's in the hospital." I looked at them and they started crying. I grabbed them and hugged them tightly, "it will be okay. He will be fine. He's strong." I said trying to comfort him when Yaun pushed me away.

"It's all your fault! If you weren't here none of this would happen! Your brother did this!" He screamed while hitting me with his little fists. I was silent I couldn't say anything. Maybe because I think it's partially my fault as well. If I didn't come back in his life and my brother didn't fall for MY this wouldn't have happened. No! He knew MY anyway so MY would've done something to hurt him anyway! Right? It's not my fault, right?

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that they were ready to go and already made their way to the bedroom door, "a car has already been sent let's go." I said trying to remain calm and strong.

When I came outside and saw XY in the car, he looked horrible. His eyes were swollen red, blood on his shirt, hair messy and his nose running. He looked worse than terrible but I can't even blame him. They were like brothers. The best of friends. Yet he still came here to pick us up.

He didn't say anything when we came in. The whole car ride was silent.

When we reached the hospital we were taken to the OT and saw my brother there with people who were wearing black. They also looked devastated. I wonder who they are.

"WY!" I heard my brother call while the kids went near XY, they probably didn't want to be anywhere near my brother, Yaun made that clear.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine just some bruises nothing much." I hummed. He could tell I was distracted so he put his hand on my shoulder, "he will be alright don't worry. Sit." He told me and I did.

XY POV

I feel so numb. How could I be so stupid and not take the gun away from him! I'm so stupid! It should've been me. Why? Why did he do that?!

This was my first time crying as well as the longest. He's my family. The only family I have left. He allowed me to be apart of his family and for that I will never be able to repay him. He saved me before and he did it again. Why? I'm nothing. I have no one so why did he save me!? He has his own family, his kids, WY. I have no one so why. I'm nothing.

I stood near the OT door with the kids by my side. They were holding my hands. You better be okay XZ. The kids need you. WY needs you. Your company needs you. We need you. I need you. Please brother be okay. I begged and prayed. I never prayed or begged anyone for anything in my life but today I'm begging on my knees for someone to save my brother.

3rd person POV

Suddenly, red lights were flashing and more doctors and nurses came running in and out. It was chaos. You could hear shouting, "UP THE VOLTAGE! CLEAR!" Over and over again. Everyone's heart stopped as they could hear a faint flat line but suddenly it started to beep again. The doctors breathed a sigh of relief.

WY POV

My heart stopped when I heard that dreadful sound. Tears were coming out none stop. The doctor came out looking tired with a small smile. XY quickly went up to him, "how is he?"

"He's okay now but we need to keep him in observation." XY took a deep breath.

"W-when can we visit him?" This was the first time I heard XY stutter and look so nervous. They were really close.

"In 24 hours, right now he's under observation as he's still critical." The doctor said and went away. XY took a deep breath and went to the guys in black, he said something and they all left followed by XY but not before he gave a look to WN. What's all that about?

In an unknown basement...

Screams of agony could be heard along with pleas for mercy. MY accomplices were being tortured along with MY and every single one of them killed one by one in front of him. The reason being is because every single one of those men were like family to him. He couldn't do anything but struggle against those chains that sent an a electric shock accompanied with his scream every now and then.

The door to the dark, blood soaked basement with decaying bodies opened and in came XY with an angered look. "A-ah y-your finally here! H-how's XZ?" He asked sarcastically accompanied with a devilish grin. XY punched him in the face knocking out some of his teeth.

"None of your business." XY snarled out

"Is he dead yet?" He asked with hope and laughter, he was shocked with a higher voltage and fainted.

The rest were killed and their mangled bodies were kept near MY so he could see the nice surprised that was left for him.

"XY!" One of the men called. XY turned around and signalled for him to speak. "We found JG."

"Bring him in." He said. The man nodded and brought in the unconscious JG. He was chained next to MY and was surrounded by the bodies. "Wake them up and let's have some fun! But remember don't kill them, only XZ can!" He said and they cheered.

Let the fun begin.

***
Sorry for the late update but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year x
***