Chapter 24

Few days later
XZ POV...

I need to know if the transfer is done so I can start with the next plan so I decided to meet WY in his office.

When I came in everyone was staring at me it felt kind of uncomfortable, I should be used to the attention by now but I'm not. I was about to the ask the receptionist about where he is but then I heard his voice,

"Ge? What are you doing here?" He asked tilting his head a bit to the side

"I need to talk to you." I said and he nodded but when he looked around he saw everyone was staring at me,

"GET ON WITH YOUR WORK . NO NEED FOR STARING! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN A MAN BEFORE?!" He shouted, Hmm possessive. I smirked and followed him to his office. When we reached before he could speak I started to speak,

"Have you finally transferred everything to JZ?"

"Yeah it's done." He said moodily. I chuckled then asked,

"What's wrong? What's with the attitude?"

"You didn't see them staring at you?! The girls were even unbuttoning their blouses and sticking their tits out!"

"Really? I didn't notice." I said nonchalantly while he snorted. "Are you jealous?" I asked smirking but he just turned his head the other way. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer, "I didn't even notice it because my eyes are only for you." I whispered causing him to blush. He pushed me back and walked away all while a red mess

"W-what do you want? Why are you still here? I already answered your question." He stammered .

"Yeah but I have another one. How's your brothers relationship with them?"

"Still close." He rolled his eyes, "I don't get it." He huffed.

The door knocked and in came a lady. She wore a red dress with black high heels, she had a pretty decent body and wasn't that bad looking. She was looking at me as if I was her prey and I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed since WY shouted at her, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but your meeting is going to start." She said sweetly.

"Okay I'm coming" he said but then he smirked. He came closer and kissed me on my lips, "I'll see you at home babe." The woman was stunned and she left with her face red.

"I like it when your jealous." I said with a little laugh and he huffed and left so I decided to leave as well. No point staying.

I reached my car and decided to phone Kuan ge (HK). "Let's meet up we need to talk."

"Is 2 alright?"

"Yeah. Meet me at my office."

"Okay." Then he ended the call.

Few hours later...

Knock knock

"Come in" I said. Finally he's here. Time to get some answers. "Take a seat." He came and sat down opposite me. I put down my files and gave him my full attention. "What's your relationship with Meng Yao (MY)?" I asked directly since I'm not one for wasting time.

"You really don't like wasting time." He chuckled, "nothing we're just friends." He shrugged. I got two glasses and poured some whiskey.

"You better not be lieing. Don't think I don't know that your sleeping with my brother." I said while taking a sip. He choked and tried to deny it, "don't deny it. I know everything. Now explain because I've seen you get cosy with MY. Does my brother know you've kissed him and slept with him?"

"N-no!"

"Are you going out with brother?"

"Y-yes"

"Then why did you do that and still doing that shit?!" I slammed my hand on the desk.

"H-he was making advances and I thought maybe I could get close to him and he would trust me. He does and that's how I found out about him being part of the black market and human trafficking." He said in one breath.

"Does my brother know about what game your playing with that bastard?"

"Y-yes but not about the kiss."

"Why not?"

"We weren't together at that time so I thought there was no need to tell him."

"What about the time you got drunk and slept with MY?"

"That was also when we weren't officially together."

"If I find out your lieing you better pray for mercy." I said. "Do you have proof of the crimes they committed?"

"No but I know where they are." He said and I nodded indicating him to talk more, "they are in his safe in the secret room in his office. He took me into the room when we slept together and I know how to get in just not where the safe is or how to open it."

"How do you get in then?" I asked

"Main office on highest floor. In the office there's a statute. You press the head and it moves the bookcase out of the way and there's a door but to get in it's face scan. Either JG or MY."

"Great!" I said sarcastically. "Do you remember what was in the room?"

"It was basically like another office but it also has a bed, kitchen and toilet. Looks a bit like someone lived there or still lives there." I nodded

"Okay you can go now." I said and went to my desk

"That's it?" He asked

"Yeah. What else?"

"Never mind. See ya." He said and left. I should call Haoxuan (WH) this is his expertise.

"Come to my office." I texted.

"Seriously. No hello or please or anything so rude." He said while entering and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut it. Sit down."

"Well what is it boss?" He asked while having a drink. I told him everything HK said. "Consider it done. The papers will be on your desk in 2 days." He said while smiling like an idiot.

"Knew I could count on you." I smiled

"Of course. If not me then who?" He said and we smiled.

Thing is we both had a shit childhood and bonded over it when we met each other a few years ago. Since then we became like brothers, he's my platonic soulmate as well as I am his.

"How's everything?" He asked and I know he means well but I just couldn't be bothered. "Well since your not going to say anything I'll start." He said and laid down on my sofa. After he began to talk the conversation flowed naturally and we talked about everything that's happened so far and what's going to happen. We talk about everything. Honestly I have no clue where I would be without him. We both complete each other and know what the other is thinking without even saying it. We don't show much but we both care for each other a lot and are always there no matter what and for that I will always be thankful for him. Always.

****
Thank you for reading
x