Chapter 12

He gave up. He lied. I should've talked to him. I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry my love... please forgive me...please come back

"C-can I s-see him?" I couldn't contain my broken voice. I refuse to believe it.

"Of course. You can both say goodbye. Follow me"

We followed the doctor out of the waiting room and realised that we were walking in a different direction to Yibos room. Me and Xichen ge looked at each other confusingly when we both stopped at an unknown door. "Erm what's the name of the patient?" Xichen asked with an anxious tone

"Wang Lee. Your uncle?" The doctor asked in a surprised tone.

"What? No! We're here for Wang Yibo. We don't know him!" He said with a sigh of relief

"What? Oh sorry. Guess I delivered the bad news to the wrong people oops. SHIT that means they think he's alive! I'm so sorry but I have to go!" He said running in the direction we came. We both had dumbfounded looks but soon turned into happiness as we realised he's alive.

We both ran to his original room and opened the door almost taking it off the hinge. Yibo was looking at us with a surprised look since we were both out of breath since we ran from the opposite side of the hospital. "Err are you guys okay?"

"Y-yeah p-perfectly f-fine" Xichen said breathless while I nodded. I looked calm on the outside but on the inside I was bursting with joy and happiness seeing him alive and well.

I walked to him and sat down on the chair near his bed "how are you?"

He smiled and looked into my eyes lovingly "I'm okay now that your here." My ears tuned red and I faked a cough.

"Good to know."

"By the way your having a bodyguard and he's coming tomorrow. I'll ring and double check." Xichen said

"WHAT? NO! I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself! What's the point of training all these years if I can't protect myself?!"

"I know you are but people say he's good and I don't wanna take any risks. Your my only little brother. His name is Sean. He's the owner as well so he must be someone experienced and skilled"

"Yeah right it's probably some perverted old man. I bet he can't even land a punch but only shoots people"

"He's not" I finally interrupted "he's very handsome and also very skilled. He does like shooting people though. But he protected a lot of high profile people before without any problems"

"Yeah right, how do you know?" He asked with a hint of jealousy. I really wanted to laugh

"Answer me first do you want him to be your bodyguard? He will be very close to you" I asked teasingly.

"Even if he is skilled I don't want to some perverted old man acting like a youngster!"

"Ok" I stood up and started to walk towards the door while both the brothers had a surprised look.

"W-where are you going?" Yibo stuttered. "Are you leaving?" He asked with sadness

"What? You said you don't want me to be your bodyguard so why should I stay?"