Past (Extra)

Few days later... Zhan POV

It's been a couple of days since I left my home, left Beijing. I miss him. A lot.

Your probably wondering where I am, well I'm at the countryside right now because I just want peace and quiet for a while and also I need to do something. I looked outside and saw kids playing without any worries under the sun with birds chirping and flowers fully blossomed. How lucky. I sighed then went to the kitchen to make some lunch. Since I was pretty much cut off from the outside world I didn't know what was happening but since I felt bored I decided to watch some tv. Breaking news: Son of Wang Corporations, Wang Yibo is engaged to to Lee Emily and there will be a wedding in a month times! It is said to be the biggest wedding of all time!

I dropped my bowl and stared at the screen with tears in my eyes. He doesn't love me, he never did. He already has someone and now they will be married even if she is a bitch. Sigh. Guess it really is time to move on and this just made it easier. Thank you Mr Wang for showing me I made the right decision, hope you have happy marriage. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears from falling out but it didn't work, instead I dropped to my knees and cried to my hearts extent so I can get him out of my system, I want to love someone who will love me back and respect me and most importantly won't hurt me.

Same time Yibo POV

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???? IM NOT GETTING MARRIED FATHER, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE!" I screamed while clenching my fist, my knuckles turning white.

"Who do you love then? Where is that person? I'm doing this for our business and because you've been depressed for days. I'm worried about you son." Father said softly while looking in his sons eyes.

It's true these last couple of days have been hell. I miss him. A lot. But what can I do when I'm the one who fucked everything up. Do I even have right to miss him or say I love him? I have never shown him instead I always hurt him. What's wrong with me? I sighed

"He left because of me but I will wait for him no matter what. I know we will meet again and when we do I will never let him go again!" I said voice filled with determination looking my father straight in his eyes. When Xichen heard that a smile came across his face. About time.

"It's a guy? Okay, what's my son in law called"

"Son in law? He left and you already call him son in law, so shameless" I said with cheeks flushed red. My brother and father laughed which caused me to pout.

"Don't worry didi he will come back I'm sure of it. And we all know once you see him you will probably propose on the spot" he laughed. Yibo turned more red and ran to his room and buried his face in his pillow. Don't hurt him again didi he deserves the world.

"Father we need to cancel the wedding and say it was just a rumour"

"Okay I will. Don't worry son but I do want him to sweat for a bit. How dare he hurt my son in law so much!" He said then walked away to his office.

Zhan POV

I finished my business and now I'm packing my bags and going to London, maybe America? Who knows, but what I do know is that my life finally begins now and I'm in charge!

He went to the airport, took one last look at his homeland then left, leaving behind his past. Because the past should stay in the past there's no point in holding onto something that doesn't exist anymore.

———