Chapter 29

I got up and I felt a weight on top of me, it was XJ. I looked outside and it was still light out so I checked the time on my phone that was on the bedside table it was 5pm. Hm I slept 5 hours, not bad.

I carefully removed him from me and quietly got up to go to the shower.

30 mins later...

I was going through my emails on my laptop at the balcony when I felt some arms wrap around me gently. I put my laptop aside and pulled him into my lap, "good evening." I said and kissed his lips.

"Evening." He said and tried to get up but I just put my laptop on his lap. "Answering emails?" He asked and I nodded, "I should do that too, it's been a while since I have."

"Yeah you should."

"Then let me get up." He laughed

"No I'm alright" I said and he rolled his eyes

"Come on. Please baby." He whispered near my ear.

"Don't." I said. He put a cheeky smile and was moving around on my lap with his hands getting dangerously close. I breathed in and said, "that's it." I put my laptop to the side and began to kiss him but before it could go any further the boys woke up,

"What are you doing dada?" XJ asked

WY quickly got up, "nothing son, you hungry?" I said changing the subject and he nodded.

WY then said, "come I'll take you down. Dada needs to do something." His eyes went down and I rolled my eyes.

"Go take XY and eat I'm coming." Time for another cold shower.

Few days later...

It's so peaceful, a bit too peaceful. Something doesn't feel right.

My phone rang and it was Xue, "Boss!" He shouted and I put the phone away from my ear,

"Why are you screaming?"

"Sorry. But WH isn't here."

"What do you mean? I thought SL was keeping an eye on him."

"He was but Xiao Xingchen (XX) said SL wasn't picking up his calls so he told me to go check and when I came here SL was unconscious and the door to WH apartment was open and he's not there. You need to come quick boss."

I quickly got changed and packed what I needed and quickly left, good thing WY is at the company.

I reached the building and saw SL with a bleeding head being attended to by WQ and WN. "You okay?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine boss. Don't worry."

"If something bad happened XX would have my head." I said and he laughed a little

"Don't laugh." WQ said hitting his arm slightly then I laughed while walking away.

I reached his door and everything inside was clean and there was no sign of a fight. Interesting.

"Boss I got the CCTV footage."

"Show me." I looked at it and it was MY, he came and took WH when he was unconscious. "Do you have the footage inside the apartment?" He nodded, "show me." I know it seems weird to have hidden cameras inside but I knew that MY would come over and I was right.

It just showed WH sitting on the sofa and talking to him saying he wants to break up and that he can't do this anymore, that's when MY offered to make tea and for them to talk about it. WH accepted and said he was going to the toilet and that's when MY put something in the cup and when he came back he gave it to him. But it looked like he knew what MY was doing as he was looked quite apprehensive while he drank it.

"Rewind the footage and slow it down" I said. This time I focussed on WH and saw that he didn't go to the bathroom instead he went to his bedroom. But he said the bathroom. So I'm right he knew MY was going to do something so there must be something in his bedroom.

I went to his bedroom and looked around and that's when I saw a letter on his desk, it said,

XZ if you're reading this then that means MY has taken me because I want to break up. I wrote this in hopes he wouldn't but if he did then the little love and trust I had for him is gone. And I'm sorry for ever doubting you. I know your better than that so I'm really sorry. The necklace that I'm wearing has a tracker. Don't tell WY about this and just wait until MY contacts you, I know he will. He won't harm me so don't worry and take your time. Trust me.
From WH.
P.s take care of my brother in the mean time and don't let him to do something stupid. Keep an eye on him.

I already am. I thought.

"Xue come here!" I called

"Yes boss."

"XH is wearing a necklace with a tracker. Find him." I said and he nodded. Don't worry I'll keep WY safe and get you back here.

Other side of town in an abandon building...

"Why are you doing this MY? What have I ever done to you?" I asked. I was tied up on the chair and I couldn't move.

"Isn't it obvious my love." If it was then why would I ask. I rolled my eyes.

"You killed my parents and you blamed XZ! Why?"

"I didn't want to. But I had to. If I didn't then father wouldn't want me. "

"So you decide to ruin my friendship with XZ because you wanted to be accepted by a lazy, selfish bastard." I said angrily and he slapped me

"He is my father!"

"Who abandoned you and your mother and didn't turn back to help! Why would you stay with him?!" I asked

"I have my own plans for him. Don't worry about it. And for that to work I need to be trusted. And frankly I don't care about your friendships or relationships or whatever. Your mine! And only mine!" He said holding my chin then left locking the door.

I sighed, please XZ. Don't let anything happen to my brother and keep yourself safe. I prayed.

***