Chapter 3

(Not really sure if song matches but oh well)

Week later- Reunion...

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! So good to see you again! Please have a drink and enjoy yourselves, catch up with each other!" The Headmaster said enthusiastically.

"He hasn't changed." Jin Zixuan said rolling his eyes while the others laughed but Yibo was looking around the room hoping to see the familiar figure he longs for."Anyway let's have fun" he said while ordering another drink. Yibo sighed and ordered a drink while his brother looked at him sadly. The group of friends had similar black clothing on because Wen Chao wanted to match and show off his new design. He's the younger brother of Wen Xu who recently joined the university after studying abroad where he started his business with the help of his cousins friend.

Everyone was talking, laughing and having fun then all of a sudden everyone stopped talking and looked in one direction. The guys were confused and turned to see everyone's shocked expressions so they followed their gazes towards the door, when they looked at the entrance their jaws fell open.

At the entrance was a very handsome and tall man with a dominating aura and behind him was another man who was shorter and seemed to look a little childish. They were both good looking but nobody could compete with the man in black and red. His hair perfectly styled, his lips pouty and red, his jaw sharp and the mole below his lips which looked very tempting. He was the very definition of sin with his emotionless and cold look and people wouldn't think twice before surrendering to him. He demanded attention in any room he entered and this time was no different since all eyes were on him. It was none other then Xiao Zhan. People were left awestruck especially Yibo who had drool on his face and couldn't look away even if he tried. They couldn't believe it's him, that he actually came back and he's changed so much, he looked so different but a good kind of different, a dangerous type.

"You?" His sister screeched "Your back? You really think changing yourself will make any difference. Your just a son of a whore!" She screamed. Everyone remained silent as the aura changed from happy to cold within seconds. Everyone was sweating and had a frown on their face as they felt guilty for how they treated him and they wanted to take this chance to apologise but she's making it worse. They want to make amends and ask for forgiveness not make him hate them more. Everyone was anxiously waiting for a response and they saw how the little man was very angry and looked like he wanted to kill her. That childish nature was gone and within seconds he also had a cold aura surrounding him. He was about to walk up to her but Zhan stopped him by raising his hand then gave off a unnerving smirk.

"I'm the son of a whore? Your are one too then since we share the same father and I can tell he taught you well" I spoke coldly. Before I came back I learned everything that happened these past few years but it won't change a thing. They regret it and want to apologise but would that remove the years of suffering and pain, would that get rid of the scars? I also learned that her father forced the Kim family's son to marry her if not then their business would be over. He didn't even love her he's not even straight but they didn't care so then I reached out to him a few days ago and helped him in more ways than one if you get what I mean, and if your wondering how we met don't worry I'll explain later ;)
"You use your status to force someone into marriage even though he doesn't like women. Are you that desperate?" I said while smirking, my eyes never leaving hers. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows the middle son of the Kim family doesn't like women, isn't it weird that he got married to a woman? But I guess it wouldn't matter since they both cheat on each other and my dear sister is actually pregnant with one of my men. How ironic. But it is to be expected since your like your father. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Everyone was shocked they couldn't believe what they were hearing.