Past (Final)

Yibos POV

I was in the living room with my friends and girlfriend. She was on my lap playing with my hair.

My brother was out all night and my father is on a business trip so I invited them over yesterday and we had a small party to celebrate our graduation even though it's not till a week.

Suddenly the music stopped and I was punched. I fell to the ground what the fuck I looked up and saw my brother. He had messy hair and red eyes like he was crying. In his eyes there was hurt and disappointment. Everyone was quiet. It was dead silent. Then my brother stood me up and gripped my collar and spoke "Are you happy? Are you finally satisfied? You lost the only person who actually loved and cared for you" I looked at him as if he was mental and all my friends, including me were confused. Seeing that I had no clue he spoke again "He left. He fucking left because of you!"

"Who?" I asked confusingly and annoyed.

"Xiao Zhan!" He shouted. I don't know why but it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. My palms started to get sweaty and I just started at my brother dumbfounded. I never thought he would actually leave, it was just a few harmless pranks.

"W-W-what do you mean ge?" I stuttered for the first time in my life

He took a deep breath and let go of me. I fell onto the sofa and everyone was surprised and shocked. They all looked sorry but Rose didn't she looked happy and relieved as if a whole weight was lifted from her shoulders. "He left because of you and your so called friends. You know Yibo everyone has a limit and you pushed him him over the edge yesterday with that little stunt of yours. Are you a fucking idiot??? Who would do that kind of shit to someone!??" He shouted, his words were like venom piercing my skins as if it was bullets But how did he know? Does he know that lowlife? Did that son of whore complain to me to my brother?"But you know it's all my fault because before I left I encouraged him to not give up and to keep pursuing you in hopes you would remember." What do you mean? Remember what? Why would he purse me? I'm not a faggot! "But you didn't so might as well tell you since your too dumb to link things together. He's the person from your dreams. He's the one"

When he said those words it felt like a cold bucket of water was thrown on me. "No your lieing. He can't be" I whispered. That person isn't a boy it's a girl I'm sure. We had kissed and held hands, there's no way it's a boy?

"Well he is and I don't know when or if he will come back and there's no point searching for him." I looked at him dumbfounded but for some reason I believe him. Impossible.
He sighed "You know what to do didi." My brother tapped my shoulder then left to his room.

I couldn't process this information so I sat back down and took a beer bottle. I looked at my friends and they all looked down as if saying sorry we didn't know he was the one. I've been having dreams lately about being with someone and we were so happy and in love, real love, not like now where we're just having fun.

"Get out I want to be alone for now"

"You can't be serious? Why do you even care for that bastard!?" Rose screamed while the others left

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!" I screamed back coldly. She finally left. Ugh such a headache. But is it really him?

I went to the attic and got a locked box. I needed to see if it was true. I got the key from my necklace, I don't know why but I always wear it, and opened the box. The first thing I saw was the picture of me and him smiling and me kissing his cheek. There were more picture like this and I looked through all of the contents and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was crying. For the first time after so long I cried. I felt a pair of arms around me and I immediately recognised them as my brother he was saying soothing words and hugging me tightly. How could I have been so stupid! I'm gay? No. Just for him, I know it otherwise why wouldn't I feel an attraction to other guys. To be honest I always felt something towards him but I pushed it down and just showed him anger because I hated him for making me feel this way.

"I-I-it's h-h-him. It's r-r-really h-him. How could I have be so stupid? How could I have been so blind not to realise my love. I was so cruel so mean to him. Ge, what should I do now? H-he's g-g-gone!" I screamed and cried till I fell myself getting tired but not without saying:

"I will wait for him no matter how long it takes. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Don't forget to vote, thank you x