Chapter 8

At airport

"Zhan Zhan!" A woman shouted. She was beautiful she had long black hair, sharp facial features and she was wearing a black dress. When Zhan turned around he had the most brightest and genuine smile you could ever see. If someone saw him now they would think it's a different person.

"Mi vida" he smiled more showing his bunny teeth and opened his arms wide for a hug.

A small boy aged 4 ran up to him and clutched onto his clothes. "I missed you so much papa"

"I missed you too son" he said with a big smile and kissed his sons forehead.

"Couldn't you wait for me? What if you fell? Your dad would have my head" the woman exclaimed

"Sorry Aunty Qing" he pouted with teary eyes

"Don't scold my son! He's perfectly fine. Isn't that right baby? Don't cry hmm. You know papa doesn't like it when you have tears in your eyes" he said softly and wiping his sons tears while glaring at Wen Qing.

" Okay sorry let's go" damn he's scary when it comes to his son. She shivers and walk to the car.

The woman who came was none other than Wen Qing, Zhans long term friend, with his son Xiao Yuan. He was 2 years old when his mother died. Yes Zhan was married and yes he loved her, he was heartbroken when she died but he had to stay strong for his son, his life.

Few hours later...

"I just put him to bed. Do you guys wanna have a drink and catch up?" Zhan asked

"I need to prepare for your meetings and get the shipment" Yang replied while packing his bag

"We'll just go. I'm not sleepy yet and I'm bored" Qing said

"Okay let's go"

At the club

We went to the VIP area when I felt someone's eyes on us. I looked to the corner and saw Yibo there with his friends. He was staring at Qing with anger and I could tell he was jealous so I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Qing asked with her eyebrow raised up

"Yibo is here and he's looking at us so intensely. He's jealous" I said while laughing some more then she joined in

"Really? Wait haven't you already slept with him? How was it?"

"Yang told you" it wasn't a questions but statement and she nodded. "Not surprised. But he was quite sexy and you should've seen the look on his face when he saw my body especially my little junior" I laughed

"Little? That thing is a monster. I remember when we slept together I couldn't even feel my bottom half"

"If you want we can sleep together again. I don't mind" I smirked.

"Ha ha very funny but not gonna lie that is a very tempting offer my ex was so shit and annoying"

"Told you he was a bastard. He just wanted your money. So what do you say?" I did while sipping my drink

"Last time and this is not to be brought up again"

"Deal, let's go"

"Wait what about Yibo? Isn't he like your love or something"

"What about him? And correction he was. Because he only cares about status and family background. If he truly loved me like he said he did he wouldn't have broken me to the extent where I was afraid to allow anyone in my heart again. You already know how long it took for me to trust her and how much I made her suffer..." I sighed. I don't like thinking about the past because I was so stupid and I always had doubts.

"What if he has changed?"

"Maybe or maybe not but I'm not going to dwell on the past. It's not only me but my son and he needs a mother. I want him to grow up with a loving family and not like me. I don't even mind not marrying for love all I want is for my son to happy and the last time was too painful and I don't want someone to have the power to break me because I know it won't only be me that's gonna suffer" I sighed. "Anyway forget that should we get going. I just want to forget and I'm sure you also need a distraction" I winked. I may not be fine but I'm good at masking my emotions so no one can tell.

"Yeah let's go" we both got up and left.

Morning

I woke up at 8 then went to wake my son up. "Wake up mi vida" I said softly while stroking his hair

"5 more papa" he said with his eyes closed and pouting. I'm a sucker for his pouting but I have to be stern because he has school at 9.

"Baby wake up. You have school at 9, you can't be late. You don't want to upset papa right" I asked in a sad voice then he woke up and sat on the bed while wiping his eyes

"A yuan is a good boy. Won't upset papa." He said then went to have a bath. I smiled. I'm so lucky to have you. Without you I would probably be dead or worse.

I prepared breakfast and we both ate while talking and laughing and I dropped him off to school. "Be good and if anything happens just press the button on your necklace and I will come straight away okay?" He nodded. "Have fun and I love you" I said while kissing his forehead.

"I love you too papa" he said with a big smile and a hug

When I reached home it was 9.30. I don't go to the office, I only go when there's an emergency or when it's important otherwise I work from home. I went to the gym for a while then had a shower. Let's start some work.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote x

————————————————————————