Past #3

He was slowly walking forward and I was stepping back till my back hit the wall,"your so beautiful" he said with his lust filled gaze while touching my face.

He stated to kiss me on my lips and neck. He ripped my top open and started to kiss me on my chest. I was disgusted and I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He gripped my face and opened my mouth then forcibly stuck his tongue in and exploited my mouth. I started to cry and begged him to stop. I can't believe he left us alone and didn't care if I got raped, I mean why would he even care, I'm no one to him.

As I was starting to lose hope I heard a voice which I haven't heard in a long time "Get away from him now!" He shouted and punched the guy,

"Xichen ge" I was surprised, shocked and relived to see him I started to cry more.

"It's okay I'm here" He said softly while hugging me and I hugged him back so tight as if he would disappear "let's get you home and tell me what happened." He said softly as if taking to a child and we left but not before he kicked the guy really hard. Xichen ge is Yibos older brother and the only one who knows who I am and our past.

When we reached home I told him everything that happened these past few years since he wasn't here as he was studying abroad. As I was telling him all the horrible things that happened including the time Yibo stabbed me on my arm with a pen, which left a scar, I realised something, I'm just a love blind fool holding onto something that was long gone I can't believe I've been so stupid to actually think he would love me back like before... but no more!

"You know something ge" I said looking at him, my eyes filled with nothing but determination "I'm done. I'm done being stuck in this one sided love. It hurts. It's hurts so much. I can't do this anymore. He will never remember me, he doesn't want to. So I've decided to finally leave," I saw him looking at me with shock, his eyes wide open. I sighed and carried on "I've done so much for him without him even knowing and I was just a fool for thinking he would notice. I just want to move on and I think it's time. It's been 11 years but nothing has changed instead it got worse and don't worry I'll be fine I've saved some money and I will collect my diploma tomorrow in the morning as I've already contacted the university. So this is goodbye ge, thank you for everything!" I said with tears in my eyes and I hugged him tight because I don't know when I will next see him and he returned the gesture.

After a few minutes he let go and held my face lovingly "Make him regret it! When you come back make my brother regret it and let him suffer the consequences of being childish and following the crowd. You don't deserve this, you never did. It's all my fault, if only I didn't encourage you not to give up. But I'm proud of you for holding on for so long. You deserve nothing but the best and sadly my brother isn't, well not anymore" He said with tear filled eyes and and kissed my forehead, I put my hands over his and looked deep in his eyes.

"Will you do a me favour ge?"

"Yes, anything"

"Have sex with me" I said and he looked at me like I was an alien

"W-W- what??" He asked confusingly

" I want to lose my virginity with someone who actually cares so fuck me" when those words left my mouth he put his hand on my cheek caressing it and looked in my eyes asking for reassurance and I nodded.

He kissed me, he was licking and sucking my lips like candy. His hands exploring my body which made me moan, he shoved his tongue inside and we were both battling for dominance but of course he won. He's a really good kisser, he's probably really good at sex too.

He picked me up with his strong arms and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me to my bedroom. We undressed each other and he trailed kisses down by body, sucking and biting. When he reached my member he started sucking and licking as if it was a lollipop. I couldn't help but moan and grab his head to make him go faster, it wasn't long till I cummed and to my surprise he swallowed it. I looked so shocked and he smirked and pointed at his dick with a pout. I instantly understood what he wanted me to do.

I went on my knees and did what he did then he grabbed my head and pushed further in my throat causing me to choke and moan. The vibrations left my throat which made him cum in no time "shit your good" he said while panting.

He opened my legs and got some lube, he put some on one finger then started to finger my hole while adding more fingers spreading me out so I can fit him in. He positioned himself at my hole and slowly pushed in, it hurt and I found myself crying. He kissed my tears away and trailed kisses down my body to distract me "your so good. So fucking tight" he said that while thrusting in and out. Faster. Slower. Deeper.

I couldn't stop moaning, it was too much pleasure and pain. It felt so good. We had a few more round till I passed out.

Next morning

I looked to my side and saw him sleeping peacefully then I looked at my phone, it was 6am and I had to get my diploma.

I took a shower, packed my things then wrote him a letter.

I got on the bus got my diploma from the office, then I left for the airport.

Goodbye...

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Don't forget to vote, thank you x

————————————————————————