Chapter 15

Next morning... Zhan POV

I woke up at 8 a little later then usual but we all had a late night discussing about the wedding so I offered them to stay here. I reluctantly got out of bed and went to the shower. As the cold water hit my skin I felt refreshed and began thinking about the whole situation. Meng Yao was really something, when I first met him. I was at Huisang house talking to his brother and he came in wearing an obvious fake smile carrying some tea. It was creepy since it looked a bit unnatural. I was about to drink the tea when I saw some sort of residue in my cup. I didn't know what it was and I didn't want to find out so I didn't drink it but ever since then I've always been on guard with him. Mingjue noticed my sudden change of expression so I told him, he decided to keep a close eye on him and that's how he found out he killed one of his trusted general. Mingjue was going to get him but then he escaped and he couldn't find him, but it makes sense since he was hiding behind a wealthy family. Wonder what his reaction will be and what he will do.

After I was done showering I went to my study and decided to sort some things out and find out what they are planning.

A while later... Yibo POV

I woke up at 11am and decided to have a shower and get changed.

I saw everyone sitting down at the dining table while waiting for lunch to be served. I tried to look for Zhan but couldn't find him.

"Oh Yibo there you are! How you feeling?" Jie asked

"I'm alright" I said and carried on looking around

"Your looking for Zhan Ge aren't you?" Yanli said and the rest started laughing while my ears went red.

"Did someone call me?" A husky voice spoke.

When I turned around I was met with the most captivating sight I have ever seen. He was shirtless wearing grey joggers that have slightly gone down showing his V outline. His black hair untamed with a towel round his neck. He was sweating and I followed the trails of sweat. It went from his chest down to his abs disappearing into the forbidden zone. I gulped unable to take my eyes off him. Suddenly I heard a laugh breaking me out of my trance,

"You done staring? If you are, care to wipe the drool coming out of your mouth"

When he said that I put my hand near my mouth and indeed realised there was drool. So I quickly wiped it off and went to eat with my friends and since my face was a bright red I put my head down and started to eat.

After we all finished eating we were just talking. "Xichen Ge and Yibo come to my study" Zhan said and got up.

We followed him and reached his study. The entire office was black with some red. It suits him. "Sit down" he said. "First things first, Yibo will you move here instead? As you know I have a son and I don't want to leave him so will you be willing to move here? It's also more safe since there are a lot more bodyguards and high security." When he asked me if I wanted to move in I was on cloud 9. He wants me to be here. We're going to be living together! OMG we're going to be living together! This is a dream come true! Is it bad I'm glad I was attacked? Oh well, shit they are still talking, what are they saying?

"YIBO!" Brother shouted

"Huh what? What's wrong? Did something happened?"

"Well we were calling you for around 5 minutes" Zhan said

"We or me?" brother retorted and he smiled nervously

"Ok well your brother. But I still need your answer"

"For what?"

"Idiot if you will move in or not"

"YES! I mean yeah, you have a son so yeah" I said nervously while rubbing my hand on my nape

"Okay. Set up a meeting with Jin Industries as well"

"Why?" I frowned because I didn't want to do business with a rude man whore.

"For business well fake business. I'm sure you heard of the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer so your gonna set up a meeting and give them a big project. This will also give you an excuse to get closer to them and spy on them as they will think your there for business"

"Makes sense" Xichen ge said. He got his phone and rang his secretary, "set up a meeting with Jin industries and if they ask why just say it's important"

"What project are you going to give them?" I asked

"Fake but not one that's obvious" ge said. "I think we should head back now, Zhan aren't you going for your sisters dress search?"

"Shit" he cursed and got up heading to the door but before he opened it he turned back and said "both of you stay here and if you need something just ask the staff" then he left.

Zhan POV...

Shit I'm late. She's going to kill me, actually Wen Chao will. I groaned while quickly getting changed and making my way downstairs. I saw everyone waiting for me and their intense gazes on me, of course I was a bit scared but I didn't show it and instead kept my indifference face on which made them more angry. "What?" I said masking my nervousness. Damn they make a scary ass group. Never felt this nervous before. Note to self: don't make a group of people wait.

"YOUR 1 HOUR LATE!" Cheng shouted

"I was busy" I said nonchalantly contrary to what I'm actually feeling.

"BUSY?! Busy with what exactly? Because if I remember clearly I cleared your schedule for a week." Qing said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah but doesn't mean that business stops. I was just telling the Wang brothers what they can do and I lost track of time"

"Guys let's just go, ge is here now" Yanli said

"This is why your my favourite" I smiled and she winked while Cheng was annoyed. "Don't worry I like you too but prefer Yanli she's more calm and nicer. No need to be jealous." I said teasingly

"Who's jealous?! Your stupid! Who cares whose your favourite" he grumbled while walking out the door causing all of to laugh

"Definitely jealous. Ge why do you like to annoy him" Yanli said

"Didn't you just see his expression, it's funny. Now let's go"

We went out and made our way to the famous wedding boutique. "Wow!" Chao and Yanli exclaimed while the rest were confused.

"What's so special about this store that you two are saying wow?" Jiang Cheng asked

"To come here you need to make an appointment at least 3 months in advance. They have the best dresses and latest designs!" Yanli said while Wen Chao was speechless. She turned to me, "thanks ge!"

I smiled, "no need your my sister so you deserve the best, now come on or do you want to stare at the store from the outside." I said which snapped Chao out of his trance and he grabbed Yanli and Chengs hand and went in with the others following. I shook my head and followed them.

***