4.0.5

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual to finish up more work before Sunwoo and I leave that night

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual to finish up more work before Sunwoo and I leave that night. I drag my laptop over my thighs and lean back onto Sunwoo's room walls as I started typing away and editing the songs on the album. It wasn't long until Sunwoo had slowly stirred awake, eyes opening slowly.

"Are you still doing work?" he asks.

"Unfortunately," I reply, and he snuggles closer to me.

"It's Sunday though," he whines as he stretches out his back.

"I knowww," I reply, imitating his tone.

Sunwoo reaches over to grab his phone, as he scrolls through twitter and random articles.

"Hey, look!" he calls, showing me his phone.

It was an article about Kingdom.

"Stray Kids is participating in Kingdom?" I question. "That's a bad choice," I continue to say.

"Spoken from experience," Sunwoo agrees. "Hey, you should go meet with Raeyeon to talk about it," Sunwoo recommends. "It HAS been some time since y'all went out."

"Yeah..." I responded, remembering the times I used to hang out with her.

"What do you wanna do today?" Sunwoo asks and I look back up.

"Not sure," I replied. "It's your place, what would you recommend?" I continue to ask.

I think I saw a visible lightbulb go off. "I can bring you around the neighbourhood. Oh! I can show you that one ice cream shop that Sunyoung and I used to go to when we were in middle school!" he suggested, recalling the memories.

"That sounds great!" I agree and get up, slamming down my laptop.

"Where are you going?" Sunwoo ask.

"Going to get ready?" I say back, and Sunwoo pulls me to lie back down.

"Sleep with me first. We can go later," he coos, pulling me to cuddle with him.

I let out a scoff but comply anyways.

--
"Is this where you wanted to bring me?" I ask, as we stop outside an ice cream shop.

It was on the corner of the block - an old one too. The paint of the sides of the building were starting to peak and crack, exposing the grey cement underneath it.

"No. I'll bring you there at night," he says, taking my hand in his.

He opens the door to the shop, a bell ringing at our arrival.

"Oh! Sunwoo?" the old man inside the ice cream shop exclaims, looking up from whatever newspaper article he was reading.

"Oh! Uncle! How did you recognise me?" Sunwoo asks out of shock.

It HAS been at least six years since Sunwoo's last came down.

"How could I not? Your eyes are always the same!" the uncle flatters and Sunwoo smiles back. "Who's the girl?" he continues to ask referring to me.