4.0.8

Buzz

Buzz. Buzz.

My phone vibrated beside me as I was polishing up The Boyz's audio for The Stealer (Epic version) for their intro performance in Kingdom.

'It needs something. It needs something.'

Buzz. Buzz.

"Can you shut uppp," I whined as I picked up my phone to see who was texting me at a worse timing.

Raeyeon.

Ræyeon
Soheeeeee~~~~~~~~
Your little boyfie is on vlive~~

Ræyeon sent two attachments

I scoffed at the girl. It seemed as though she had more eyes on him than I did. I open my Vlive app anyways to see what he was doing and that when it hit me. It's his birthday today - right, shit. I completely forgot. I've been so busy with Enhypen and the start of Kingdom that I actually forgot.

That thought had to be buried real quick as I went back to doing work. I kept listening to the audio again and again and there's still something missing. It doesn't feel full - it's like 99% now.

Sohee
RAEEEEEE I NEED HELPPPP
HELP ME LISTEN TO THIS AUDIO
AND TELL ME WHAT'S MISSING

Ræyeon
i thought you needed boy help
nevermind

Sohee's sent an audio

Ræyeon
you dumbass
you forgot your guitar layering
the riffs are importantttt

"Right!" I exclaimed, leaning my neck back.

I run into the booth and take out the guitar. Then, I try to search through my bag for my capo and realise that it's gone.

'That was my only capo.'

I try to remember back where I left it and who knew - it led me back to the boy.

Sohee
WOOOOOOO
WHERE'S MY CAPOOOOOOO

Kim Sunwoo
i'm having a vlive now

Sohee
i didn't say come bring it to me
i just asked you where
i can go get it myself

Kim Sunwoo
😒😒
rude
it's in my bag
it's here with me though

Sohee
where are you?
which meeting room?

Kim Sunwoo
fifth floor
room 3

Sohee
okiee

I quickly close up my laptop and head up to the fifth floor, meeting room 3. I opened the door, and it made a huge squeaking sound.