4.3.9

"Lastly, the veil

"Lastly, the veil..." the stylist says as she pins the comb white veil into my bun. "And... done!" she says, smoothening out the lace of the dress.

My back are aching from sitting up straight for so long and my legs are about to add to the ache when I stand later. Suddenly, the door creaks open and I turn to see my two best friends coming in.

"How is our bride- Woah!" Ren asks but gets cut off by his own reaction when he meets my eyes.

"Ren, remember you've got a boyfriend," Raeyeon teases beside him, and the boy blushes a little.

"Do you want to see yourself?" she asks and I nod.

The stylist helps me to stand up as she walks me over to the full length mirror. Ræyeon comes beside me as she links an arm with mine. In the reflection of the mirror, I smile when I see myself in the white dress and the veil and the sparkles from the jewels on the dress.

"It's THE day~!" Raeyeon sings.

"It's THE day~!" I echo.

"God. Sunwoo's gonna cry when he sees you," Ren comments as his own voice cracks. "I know because I am-"

I turn back to see Ren wiping a tear and I let out a soft laugh. That was when I heard sniffling from my side and that's when I realised that Raeyeon was crying too.

"You too?" I ask.

"You're so beautiful, even moreso today. I'm just so happy for you!" she spills as she hugs me.

I give her a hug back, thanking her for the comments. "You're pretty today too! Ren too!" I compliment, referring to their matching Bridemaids outfits. (Well, Ren is more of a Bridebutler...)

Suddenly, the clock above us strikes 1pm and that's when the ceremony starts. Even from the preparation room, we could hear the emcee in the ballroom, giving his opening ment.

"Miss Park. We should get you ready to move," one of the wedding organisers say and I give her a nod.

"Right! Your groom is waiting~~" Raeyeon sings again.

Together with the stylist, Raeyeon and Ren help to lift my wedding gown as we waddle over to the entrance of the ballroom.

"Mommy!" I hear a girl's voice and I see Eunha running up beside me.

"Eun!" I call back, bending down to give her a hug.

"You look so pretty today Mommy," Eunha compliments. "Eventhough you look pretty all the time, today you're even more!" she adds and I have a feeling Hyunjae taught her to say that.

"You look so pretty today too, Eun! Is my flower girl ready?" I ask and she nods.

"Where's Jaeyeon?" Raeyeon asks and Eunha points to where Jaeyeon was getting his bow tie fixed by their stylist.