4.3.7

We reach the place and get out of the car only to see that the front of the place is crowded with news reporters

"Not this again," Sunwoo says, grabbing a hat from the boot of the car. He wears the hat onto Eunha as he picks her up. "Don't take it off okay? Cover your face," Sunwoo says to Eunha and she nods.

When Eunha was born, Sunwoo and I wanted Eunha to live as normal of a life as possible. We wanted her to be away from the lights and flashes of the media so that she can live out most of her childhood. Maybe when she's older, she can decide whether she still wants a normal life or wants to live the 'celebrity' life.

"Can't we get one night by ourselves," Chanhee complains as we walk towards the place.

Sunwoo reaches back for my hand, which I happily take, as we move towards the place. Eventually, when we get close enough, the reporters noticed and came up to us.

"Nyu! Nyu! What's your relationship with Younghoon!"

"Younghoon! Any updates on your photoshoots!"

"Sunwoo! What's it like juggling a family and your career!"

"Sohee! Rumours of your solo debut are going around! Any comments!"

The five of us ignore the reporters and their questions as we enter the restaurant one by one. The body guard at the front of the restaurant stops them from coming any closer.

"They've been there for the past half an hour," Sangyeon states.

"It's never a reunion if Dispatch isn't there," Younghoon says as we walk towards the table where the rest of the members were sitting.

The joke cracks everyone up as they get up from their seats to hug us.

"Sohee, pretty as ever," Hyunjae flatters as he hugs me.

"Hey, your boyfriend is literally sitting right here," Juyeon complains.

"You're pretty too," Hyunjae compliments the boy.

"Noona!" I heard a boy call out from behind Hyunjae as he runs up to me.

"Jaeyeon!" I say hugging him back. "How have you been?" I ask.

"Good. My dads brought me to the playground just now!" Jaeyeon says, looking over at Hyunjae and Juyeon. "I-Is Eunha here?" he asks shyly and I nod, pointing over to where Eunha was greeting Eric.

He turns back to Hyunjae, who winks back, before running over to greet Eunha. Sunwoo joins me, greeting Hyunjae and Juyeon as he comes over. I look over at Eunha and Jaeyeon who were laughing about something together.

"You raised a good kid," I say, looking over at Hyunjae and Juyeon.

"I can say the same about you two," Hyunjae says.

I feel Sunwoo start to wrap his arms around me, hugging me, as he rests his chin on my shoulder. The four of us continue to watch the two kids, when we notice Jaeyeon pulling out a flower from behind him to pass it to Eunha.