4.3.2

"Congratulations to the Honors class of 2022!" the dean says before we start to toss our caps up

After going through Road to Kingdom, Kingdom and even more comebacks, here I am, finally graduated, and a whole year early too.

"Sohee!" I heard me name being called from behind me.

I quickly turn to see Raeyeon and Ren standing nearby, a board in their hands. After finding my cap, I run over to them and immediately get tackled by a hug.

"I'm so proud of you!" Raeyeon exclaims as she starts to crush my spine.

"That comes form the both of us," Ren adds making me laugh.

We pull away from each other as they show the board they were holding.

"Ren and I made this. It's filled with all our wishes and pictures of our hangouts," Raeyeon shared as she passed it over to me.

"Aww. Thank you so much!" I thank.

Just then, I hear soft sobs beside me.

"Ren!" I call out.

"No! Don't look at me!" the boy cries out as he turns away. "I get very emotional during times like these," he says.

"That is why you have me!" Raeyeon states.

I turn to her now, "Are you sure you want to stay for another year?" I ask.

"Yeah. Someone's gotta take care of Ren," she says and I give her a hug. "Promise me, you'll stay in touch," she adds.

"I will. Don't worry about it," I promise before hugging her.

Just then, we heard a small cough behind us.

"The boyfriend wants a hug too. A kiss if possible," a voice says and I turn to see the one, the only Sunwoo.

I see Raeyeon's eyes widen from the new information. Ren's too.

"Hey babe," I call, walking towards the boy.

I pulled the boy in for a small peck on the lips as his hands instinctively went to my waist, pulling me closer.

"Hey, you used the lip balm I gave you!" Sunwoo noticed smiling down.

I turn back to still see a shocked Raeyeon and an equally as shocked Ren staring at us.

"Raeyeon, Ren, meet Sunwoo, my boyfriend," I introduce officially, and Raeyeon punches me in the shoulder from her excitement.

"You never-" Raeyeon protested.

"Well, now I'm telling you," I say, and she lands another punch.

"Hey, hey. Hit my girl and I'll ask Juyeon-hyung to smack you to Jupiter," Sunwoo joked protectively.

"Try me. She was mine before you came along," Raeyeon defended playfully.

I smile seeing as how my best friends were getting along with my boyfriend. Thank god.