4.1.0

"You're downstairs now?" I ask on the phone

"Yes. I'm at the lobby," the man on the other side says.

"Ah alright. I'm coming down now," I say before hanging up the phone.

We're having our break now so some of the members had gone down to the convenience store to buy snacks to bring up to the practice room. I ran down to the lobby and met the man. He held a package which I promptly signed for.

"What's that?" Ms.Kang asked curious.

"Just something for Sohee," I say.

"Right her birthday's coming up right?" she says and I nod.

I wish Ms.Kang a goodbye before leaving for the recording studio. As I waited for the lift, the other members just so happened to have joined me.

"What's that?" Haknyeon asks.

"A package," I say and Hyunjae nudges at my arm.

"What's in it?" Hyunjae asks.

"Something," I reply as the lift arrives.

"Who's it for?" Eric asks, trying to read the label hidden underneath my arm.

"For someone," I state, as I enter the lift.

They all follow into the lift.

"Does that someone happen to be Sohee?" Juyeon asks as soon as the door closes.

"Yes," I say, trying to hide the smile.

Eric and Hyunjae let out a childish 'oooh' as Haknyeon pats- no hits my back slightly harder than he should've. We reach the practice room and I place the package on the counter at the back of the room. The counter was absolutely littered with the drinks of the other members.

"Open it! Open it!" Eric says and I grab the penknife in the stationary holder.

I carefully cut the tape on the box open, cautious of the item inside. When I had finished, I shooed the members who were crowding around me, asking them to move back slightly because I was scared for the item. I open it, and it's like a bright ray of light emits from inside. I take one of it out and hold it up for the rest of the members to see.

"A kaleidoscope rose?" Chanhee asks.

"A whole box of it," I add, and Chanhee reaches over to see whether it's true.

It was.

Along with it were pastel decorative tissue paper that i'll wrap around the flowers to create a bouquet.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I toss up the question.

"Like it? She'll love it," Jacob says placing a hand on my shoulder and I smile.

Changmin places his arm in my shoulder. "I don't think I've seen Sunwoo smile this much," he says, pointing at the corners of my mouth.

I stop smiling and it only makes Changmin and some of the other members laugh.