4.3.4

The facetime on my phone chimes as I dial in

The facetime on my phone chimes as I dial in. I start to clean up my table waiting for the line to be picked-up by none other than Sunwoo. He's having Whisper promotions and it everytime I dial in, it's always as though I need to wait slightly longer. Some part of me hopes that I'm not a burden to him. Being given the title 'girlfriend', I wouldn't want him to actually set aside some time for me - of course, it's nice when he brings me out, but only when he isn't getting loaded with more work by IST.

(a/n: creker >>>> icetea)

Just as it was about to end, the chiming stops and I dash over to my phone to see Sunwoo on the other side.

"Helloooooo," Sunwoo greets on the other side.

"Heyyyyyyy," I greet back, setting up my phone.

"What're you doing?" he asks.

"Just packing things for work tomorrow," I say.

"Oh right! Kevin and Jacob met Keeho the other day at ISAC," the boy shares.

"Right, right. Keeho was telling me about it. He said that they were super nice and I was like 'of course, it's moonbae'," I shared and Sunwoo let out a soft chuckle.

I smiled as I went over to place my bag on my desk before going back to my phone.

"I have something for you~" I say, pulling a pink box from behind my phone.

Since today was Whisper's first win, I thought I could celebrate it with Sunwoo, even if it meant over video call. So, I bought a small cupcake and stuck a candle in it earlier.

"It's not exactly your birthday but here," I say, carefully removing the packaging. "Happy first win for Whisper!" I say, lighting the candle.

"Wahh! You didn't have to, babe!" Sunwoo says but I return him a smile.

"I know I didn't have to, but you've been working non-stop for the past few months so I wanted to gift you something," I say. "Also if you're wondering, there should be a batch of these mini cupcakes arriving at your dorm in about two hours so no need to rush home," I continue.

"Thank you babe. I think we really need the sugar," Sunwoo thanks.

"Now go call the rest of guys so that y'all can 'blow' the candle out together!" I invite.

Eventually, Sunwoo could only get Hyunjae, Sangyeon and Haknyeon over since everybody else were out for other schedules.

"Make a wish and blow the candle!" I exclaim and they do.

I fan the candle on my side to make it seem like they blew it out and they laughed on their side.

"As expected of Park Sohee," Haknyeon announces before leaving.

"Rest well! Y'all did amazing today!" I praise before they leave the frame.

Now it's left with Sunwoo and I again. I take a plate to put the candle on.