4.1.3

"Thank you," I thanked the taxi driver as I got out of the car

I patted down my skirt, straightening it before heading inside the filming site. As I near the site I whipped out my phone.

Sohee
ms.kim
where are you?

Ms.Kim
Just outside
Here I'll wave so that
you can see me

I looked up from my phone screen to see a lady in jeans and a blouse waving me towards her. With my manager in sight, I quickly ran over to her.

"Hello!" I greeted bowing slightly.

"Hi~! Follow me, I'll bring you to their dressing room," Ms.Kim says as she turns on her heels and guides me to the back where a white corridor was seen. "They're all still getting ready, so don't mind if it's a little messy," the lady prepares me beforehand and I smile.

"It's alright! I should be thanking you for inviting me," I say, as we walked past the stage.

"It's not a problem, Soh! You didn't come for Road to Kingdom's Finals, so the CEO wanted to invite you for Kingdom's one instead," Ms.Kim shares and I make a mental note to thank the CEO-nim later.

The stage was much prettier in real life. The back contrasted so much with the lights and it was really very pretty. It honestly looked much better than the Road To Kingdom stage. I followed Ms.Kim backstage as we walked past the dressing rooms of other groups.

"Soh!" I heard my name being called from one of the dressing rooms.

I turned around and saw Inseong waving at me. I waved back, smiling underneath my mask. After the no limit round, I had made friends with SF9 and Ikon's vocalists. They treated me like a younger sister during the recording session and let's say that I've never seen The Boyz get so territorial before.

I turn back, avoiding one of the audio visual staff closely on my turn back, as we approached The Boyz's dressing room. Ms.Kim entered first and I simply lingered around the door, standing beside it until one of them notice. They were all getting their makeup ready. Some were resting and monitoring their rehearsals from before. It didn't take long until one of them noticed my presence.

"Sohee!" Younghoon called out and that made every single one of them turn.

I opened my arms and hugged Younghoon, careful not to be to hard.

"How's the collarbone?" I ask.

"Better, it doesn't hurt as much now," Younghoon shares and I nod.