4.1.5

"Hyung, Imma go say bye to Bobby-hyung before his group leaves," I tell Sangyeon

He nods and I head for the door. I find Bobby's contact and was about to call him when I noticed Sohee sitting on the floor. She looked exhausted, taking in deep breaths, and a part of me starts to worry.

Is she okay?

Is she feeling well?

It might be how stuffy the dressing room is?

Or maybe the immense smell of hairspray.

Is she alright?

These thoughts flooded my head and by the time I know it, I'm walking over and asking whether she's okay.

She leans her head back against the wall behind her, and I can see the smile that reaches her eyes. Her hand runs down the back of her head, smoothing out her already untangled hair.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" I ask again.

"I don't know how to feel anymore," she says, her words breathily.

Is she having an asthma attack?

Is she even asthmatic?

"What happened?" I asked, taking a seat beside her.

The floor was cold, obvious from the air conditioning vent above us and around the studio.

"School happened," Sohee replies, raising her phone.

"What did your prof say?" I asked.

"Prof said that I can graduate a whole year early because I have enough credits," she shares and her eyes close tightly.

She smiles widely out of gratefulness and suddenly , all my worries leave my body. "That's amazing, Soh!" I exclaim.

Her eyes continue to be kept shut and that's when I notice a small tear falling.

"Why're you crying?" I asked. "I thought graduating early was a good thing?" I asked, genuinely confused.

Her eyes open and they're still smiling up at the ceiling.

"It is a good thing, a very good thing, and I'm really, really happy," she says, emphasising some of her words.

"So these are happy tears?" I ask, wiping her cheek with my thumb.

"Yes, they are," she replies and I stare at her, wiping away the occasional tears that slip from her eyes.

I didn't even take a minute to admire her when there was a loud gasp.

"*gasp* SUNWOO!"

I turned to see Chanhee.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he asked, as though I did something illegal. (Well, making Sohee cry should be illegal; in my book at least.)

Before I can explain anything, Chanhee is pushing me away from Sohee, hugging Sohee tightly. They stand up with Sohee in Chanhee's grasp. I grit my teeth out of frustration and it makes Sohee let out a laugh.

"Are you okay? What did this idiot of a boy do to you?" Chanhee asked and I'm honestly offended.

I let out a scoff. "Excuse me?" I asked, standing up that I'm on level with Chanhee, maybe even taller.

"You are excused," Chanhee shoots back and I resist trying to grab his neck, my hand diminishing to a fist from a claw.

"Chanhee relax," Sohee speaks. "Sunwoo didn't do anything," she continues, only for Chanhee to scan my up and down. "My professor called saying that I can graduate a whole year early. These are happy tears."

Chanhee's mouth goes into an 'O' shape before pulling Sohee into a tighter hug.

"That's amazing Soh!" Chanhee congratulates and Sohee hugs his arms back.

I shoot Chanhee a dull look, asking him to go away and he notices.

"I have to go help Younghoon with... his collarbone now. I'll leave you two now," Chanhee clearly lies and leaves us.

Sohee and I let out a laugh as we watch Chanhee quickly run back into the dressing room.

"Wait, so how do they calculate your final GPA?" I ask.

"They just take a current one," she says.

"Which is...?" I continue to prompt.

"3.98..." she answers the same way.

I quickly pick her up and spin her around, despite being in a corridor.

"That's so close to a 4.0!" I exclaimed and Sohee laughs. I put her down, hands crawling her waist like always. "What did I do to deserve you? You're so smart, and talented," I praise and she buries her head in my neck.

I peek down and see the tips of her ears red.

"Do I make you blush, hmm?" I ask teasingly.

Sohee pulls away and looks at me. "No, not at all," she answers, trying to force the blush away, but you know nothing can surpress human instincts.

"Yes, I do," I correct her, trying to get closer and closer to her face.

The corridor was empty anyways. All the other groups were still changing out of their stage outfits and removing their makeup. Sohee notices the situation too, as she musters up the confidence to place her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't believe it's over," she says.

"Yeah, me too. It feels like forever since we've been locked in Mnet's dungeon," I joke and she playfully hits me on the chest.

"You should go back and rest," she says. "I also have to get going. I promised Jae I would be home by 11.30," she continued.

"Do you want a ride back? I'm pretty sure Ms.Kim wouldn't mind sending you to your block before dropping us off," I asked.

"Nah it's alright. I'll call a cab," she says.

I pull down my mask and give her a small peck on her forehead before she takes her leave.

She walks down the corridor and I turn to see Bobby standing behind me.

"Good lord," I say out of shock. "Where did you come from?"

"I'm not the subject here," Bobby says. "Is that her?" he continues to ask in a hushed voice.

He gestures at the girl who's walking down the corridor.

"The one and only," I reply, staring at her.

"She definitely looks a lot like her brother," Bobby says.

I hum. The girl turns the corner and she's out of the building, and my sight.