4.0.9

Kim Sunwoowhere are you?recording's starting soon

Kim Sunwoo
where are you?
recording's starting
soon

Sohee
sungmin will be recording
for y'all today
i have some other stuff to
attend to

Kim Sunwoo
oh okay...

I quickly shut off my phone as I walk through the doors of the building, FNC Entertainment. It was still significantly larger than Cre.ker and definitely holds more value to both the internal and external building designs.

I took the lift up to the recording studio, trying to recall which floor it was. Thankfully, I was correct on the first try as I opened the recording studio Mr.Sung had introduced me to the first time I was here.

I opened the studio door and turned on the aircon as I got the room and the booth ready. Mr.Sung entered not too long after, greeting me as he comes in. I give him a 90 degree bow greeting him back.

"P1H will be here soon. They're practicing and warming up their voices now," Mr.Sung informed and I nodded.

I opened my laptop and connected it to the televisions above my head, so that I can use it like a triple screen. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I exclaimed, knowing who it was anyways.

The boys came in one by one with their printed out lyrics in one hand. The other was hiding behind the backs.

"Ready to record?" I ask.

"Before that, we actually want to give you something," Keeho says, and my ears perk up. "We heard your birthday's coming up," he continues

"So we wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy birthday," Theo adds before turning to Jongseob.

The maknae steps forward and pulls out a white rose. Soul comes forward and pulls out a red one. The rest of the members alternate between red and white roses - Intak's white, Jiung's red, Theo's white, Keeho's red.

Red roses signify beauty and white roses represent new beginnings. Together they represent unity.

"They're preserved so we hope that they last longer than normal ones," Keeho stated. "Do you... like them?" he asks.

"I do. It's really nice. Thank you," I thank as I set the flowers down on the side. "Okay, let's start recording now. Anybody who's confident to start, I invite you."

With that Theo stands up, getting a few 'ooh's from the other members. Theo struts confidently to the booth, playing along with the other members. He puts on the headphones as he does a mic check.